Ultigra Syp 60ml
By MEDLEY PHARMACEUTICAL PVT LTD
60ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ultigra Syrup is a medicine used to provide relief from allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis and hives (chronic idiopathic urticaria). It contains fexofenadine as an active ingredient. It helps in relieving symptoms such as watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching, sneezing, skin redness, itching and swelling. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult’s supervision. Before giving this medicine to your children inform your doctor if your child is allergic to this medicine and your child’s complete medical history. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child....
Uses of Ultigra 60 MG
Ultigra Syrup is used to treat allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis and hives (chronic idiopathic urticaria) in children.
Contraindications of Ultigra 60 MG
If your child is allergic to fexofenadine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
Side effects of Ultigra 60 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Ultigra 60 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has or has liver or kidney disease.
- Your child is suffering from any heart disease.
- Shake the Ultigra Syrup bottle well, before each use.
Mode of Action of Ultigra 60 MG
How Does It Work?
Ultigra Syrup blocks the release for natural substance histamine responsible for various allergic conditions. Thus, helps relieve symptoms of allergic conditions.
Directions for Use of Ultigra 60 MG
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use and read the label for any special instruction.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Ultigra 60 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Ultigra Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently giving or might give to your child to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are giving your child antimicrobial medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be given two hours before this medicine and not along with it
Interactions with food items
Consumption of grapefruit juice, apple juice or orange juice should be avoided while on this medicine, as it may decrease the effectiveness of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Ultigra 60 MG
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Ultigra 60 MG
Symptoms of an overdose includes dizziness, drowsiness and dry mouth. If you think you have given too much of this medicine to your child contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of this medicine, give it as soon as you remember to your child. If it's time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not give a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one to your child....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does the Ultigra Syrup cause drowsiness?
A: Yes, Ultigra Syrup has drowsiness as its common side effect. However, not everyone gets it. Talk to your doctor if this side effect bothers you.
Q: What is Ultigra Syrup used for?
A: Ultigra Syrup is used to provide relief from allergic rhinitis characterized by a runny or blocked nose, watery eyes, sneezing, red eyes and also red itchy skin condition experienced by your child.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.