Trikase 800mg Tablet
Trikase 800 MG Description
Trikase Tablet is an anti-viral medicine. The active ingredient present is aciclovir (acyclovir) and it helps in stopping or killing of growth of viruses. It should be taken as directed by the doctor
and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Herperax 800mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 308.00₹ 261.809.41% CHEAPER₹ 26.18/Tablet
Uses of Trikase 800 MG
Contraindications of Trikase 800 MG
Side effects of Trikase 800 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Trikase 800 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems.
- You are above 65 years of age.
- It is recommended to drink plenty of water during the treatment with the Trikase Tablet.
Mode of Action of Trikase 800 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Trikase 800 MG
Interactions of Trikase 800 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Trikase Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines like probenecid (used in treating gout), cimetidine (used in treating stomach problems like ulcers), mycophenolate mofetil (used in Crohn's disease) should be used with caution along with this medicine....
- Trikase Tablet should be used with caution along with mycophenolate mofetil that is used for post-organ transplantation treatment.
Storage and disposal of Trikase 800 MG
- Store the Trikase Tablet in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Trikase 800 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Trikase Tablet make you tired?
Q: How long should I take Trikase Tablet?
- Aciclovir 800 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]
- ZOVIRAX ORAL FORMULATIONS [Internet]. india-pharma.gsk.com. [cited 8 July 2021].
- CDSCO - Aciclovir [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]
- Aciclovir 800 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]