Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Tresmox CV 625 tablet is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat various bacterial infections such as infection of the lungs, airways, ears, urinary tract, skin, bone, joints, soft tissue and too
th. Tresmox CV 625 tablet contains Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid as its active ingredient. It works by the combined action of its two components, Amoxicillin kills the bacteria responsible for infections and Clavulanic acid helps in maintaining an optimal level of Amoxicillin by inactivating the enzymes which break the Amoxicillin. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to antibiotics or have experienced any allergic reaction after taking antibiotics. Tresmox CV 625 tablet should not be used during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹33.49 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(500.0 Mg) + Clavulanic Acid(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
- Trueclam Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 179.00₹ 152.1519.86% CHEAPER₹ 15.21/Tablet
- Omniclav 625mg TabletBy Cipla Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 134.06₹ 107.255.8% CHEAPER₹ 17.88/Tablet
- Evoxil Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 196.80₹ 167.2811.85% CHEAPER₹ 16.73/Tablet
- Amoxyclav 625mg Tablets 10'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.27₹ 189.78₹ 18.98/Tablet
- Clavidur 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 215.63₹ 183.293.42% CHEAPER₹ 18.33/Tablet
- Lactoclaav 625mg Tablets 10'sBy Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 195.27₹ 195.27₹ 19.53/Tablet
- Pencimox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Narankaa Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.00₹ 189.550.11% CHEAPER₹ 18.96/Tablet
- Duet 625mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 194.68₹ 165.4812.8% CHEAPER₹ 16.55/Tablet
- Ronclav 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ronyd Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 200.59₹ 170.5010.17% CHEAPER₹ 17.05/Tablet
- Moxigem 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.40₹ 189.89₹ 18.99/Tablet
Uses of Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Amoxicillin, Clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of Tresmox CV 625 tablet.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
- If you have experienced liver problems & jaundice with this medicine before.
Side effects of Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Infection of skin & nails
- Skin rash, irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are above 60 years of age.
- You have problems with your liver.
- You have difficulty passing urine.
- You experience skin redness followed by eruptions.
- You experience fatigue, fever, rash and swollen glands.
- You have a kidney problem as you may experience fits.
- You ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- You have diarrhoea and stomach pain even after stopping the treatment with Tresmox CV 625 tablet.
Mode of Action of Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Tresmox CV 625 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken after meals to avoid stomach problems.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Tresmox CV 625 tablet may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or any vaccination scheduled....
- There is an increased risk of bleeding when taken with medicines used to thin the blood like warfarin, acenocoumarol. It is advised to regularly monitor the blood tests like PT-INR.
- Increased side effects when taken with methotrexate, which is used to treat cancer.
- Medicines used to treat gout like allopurinol or probenecid and medicines used to modify the immune response during an organ transplant like mycophenolate mofetil should be used cautiously with Tresmox CV 625 tablet....
Storage and disposal of Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Tresmox CV 625 tablet at room temperature in the original packaging to protect it from heat and moisture.
- Keep the tablets away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard the unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Tresmox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Abhishek B L
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)