Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets
Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets Description
Trd Contin Od Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It belongs to a medicines category named opioid analgesics (pain killers). Trd Contin Od Tablet uses to treat mild to severe pain. In addition, it c
ontains tramadol, which increases the effect of chemical carriers in the brain and spinal cord and relieves pain. Pain is a sensation that results from an injury or illness and can be acute or chronic. This can include generalised body pains or localised pain in a specific area. Trd Contin Od Tablet helps reduce pain by releasing pain-reducing chemicals in the brain and spinal cord. Some common side effects of Trd Contin Od Tablet include sleepiness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and constipation. It should be prescribed under a doctor's supervision and in recommended doses.
|You Save||₹31.01 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol + Tramadol|
|Uses||Relieve moderate to severe pain, Treats osteoarthritis, Treats rheumatoid arthritis, Relieves pain after surgery, Intense, sudden pain|
|Side effects||Constipation, Nausea or vomiting, Dizziness, Headache, Sleepiness, Agitation and anxiety, Irregular heartbeat, Shortness of breath|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets
- Relieve moderate to severe pain
- Treats osteoarthritis
- Treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Relieves pain after surgery
- Reduces sudden, intense pain
Contraindications of Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets
- If you’re hypersensitive to the active ingredient of Trd Contin Od Tablet
- If you’re taking antidepressants
- If you’ve medical complications like intracranial pressure or severe renal impairment
- If you’ve liver, kidney, or stomach diseases
Side effects of Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets
- Nausea or vomiting
- Agitation and anxiety
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
Precautions and Warnings of Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are on a dose of the monoamine oxidase inhibitors or if you have avoided taking them within the past two weeks.
- You have medical conditions such as blockage or narrowing of your stomach or intestines or paralytic ileus (a situation in which digested food does not move through the intestines).
- You have a history of seizures, an infection in your brain or spinal cord, or problems urinating.
- You have thoughts about harming or killing themselves or planning or trying to do so.
Mode of Action of Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets
- Use Trd Contin Od Tablet only when prescribed by a doctor.
- Take Trd Contin Od Tablet every day at about the same time.
- Trd Contin Od Tablet should be taken with food and a glass of water as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not crush, chew or break Trd Contin Od Tablet.
Interactions of Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Talk to your doctor or consultant if you are taking, as Trd Contin Od Tablet may interact with the following:
- While taking tricyclic antidepressants with pain-relieving medicine like Trd Contin Od Tab may increase seizures, they cannot be used together.
- Taking Trd Contin Od Tab and anti-HIV such as saquinavir or ritonavir medicines together may have adverse effects like changes in pulse rate, dizziness, or excessive sweating.
- While taking a pain-relieving medicine like Trd Contin Od Tab and anticonvulsants medicines together may occur reverse actions like palpitations, dizziness, tremors, or excessive sweating can cause heart complications, so you should not take them together....
Interactions with food items
- Trd Contin Od Tablet may interact with grapefruit juice.
Storage and disposal of Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets
Dosage of Trd Contin Od 100mg Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Varsha Parihar
MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Trd Contin Od Tablet be used for fever?
Q: Is Trd Contin Od Tablet bad for your liver?
Q: What are the long-term effects of taking Trd Contin Od Tablet?
- 1. Drugs H. Tramadol: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 23 December 2021]. Available from
- 2. DailyMed - CONZIP- tramadol 200mg tablet, extended-release [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 23 December 2021]. Available from:
- 3. Codeine and Tramadol Can Cause Breathing Problems for Children [Internet]. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. 2021 [cited 23 December 2021]. Available from: