Tazin 2.25gm Injection
By UNITED BIOTECH (P) LTD
1 Injection(s) in Injection
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tazin 2.25gm Injection Description
Tazin 2.25gm Inj contains a combination of Piperacillin sodium and Tazobactam sodium. It belongs to a class of penicillin antibiotics.
|You Save||₹32.22 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
Check more medicines with composition as Piperacillin + Tazobactam
Uses of Tazin 2.25gm Injection
Treatment of serious and complicated infections caused by bacteria such as stomach and abdominal infection, skin and soft tissue infections, diabetic foot infections due to diabetes and pneumonia. It is to be used only when infection cannot be controlled by other antibiotics....
Contraindications of Tazin 2.25gm Injection
- If you are allergic to Piperacillin and Tazobactam or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like Cephalosporins, Monobactam and Carbapenem.
Side effects of Tazin 2.25gm Injection
- Stomach pain
- Fungal infection (candidiasis)
- Inflammation and swelling at the injection site.
Precautions and Warnings of Tazin 2.25gm Injection
Can I take Tazin 2.25gm Inj during pregnancy?
- It is advisable not to take this medicine during pregnancy as it passes the placental barrier
- However, it can be given to you by your doctor if required after assessing the benefits over risks
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby.
Can I take Tazin 2.25gm Inj while breastfeeding?
The component of this medicine passes into breast milk and known to cause fungal infection of mouth and diarhhea in babies. Consult your doctor if you are breastfeeding, your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tazin 2.25gm Inj?
No information is available on the effect of this medicine on the ability to drive or use machines. However, if you experience any side effects after taking this medicine, do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Tazin 2.25gm Inj?
No information is available on interaction of this medicine with alcohol. However, consuming alcohol may exaggerate the side effects of this medicine. Thus, it is advisable not to consume alcohol when you are taking this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of allergic reactions to Penicillin, Cephalosporins, Carbapenems
- You develop serious skin disorders like painful rashes along with flu
- You have diarrhea and pus in your stool after taking this medicine, immediately stop the medicine and report to your doctor
- You experience bleeding disorders or taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin
- You experience fits or convulsions
- You have problems with kidney function
- You have weakness, fatigue, muscle cramps or low levels of potassium.
Mode of Action of Tazin 2.25gm Injection
How Does It Work?
Tazin 2.25gm Inj acts by killing the bacteria responsible for infections. However, bacteria make an enzyme (beta-lactamases) which can destroy Piperacillin Tazobactam inactivates this enzyme and hence helps Piperacillin to function optimally....
Directions for Use of Tazin 2.25gm Injection
This medicine will be given in a hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection. Do not self inject this medicine.
Interactions of Tazin 2.25gm Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to relax the muscles during surgery like Vecuronium
- Close monitoring of blood function is required if you are on medicine used to stop blood clotting like Warfarin
- Medicines used to treat certain types of cancers like methotrexate
- Medicines used to treat gout-like probenecid
- If you have kidney problems and you are taking antibiotics like Tobramycin, Gentamicin and Vancomycin.
Storage and disposal of Tazin 2.25gm Injection
- Store this medicine at or below 25°C
- Protect it from light
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Any unused portion should not be stored and discard it properly.
Dosage of Tazin 2.25gm Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give this injection. Therefore it is less likely to provide you with more or less of this medicine. However, if you experience loose motions, nausea, vomiting and fits immediately after taking this injection, inform your doctor as soon as possible....
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by your doctor or nurse on when the injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that you will be missing any dose. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them. It is advisable not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it can result in fail of therapy....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I am suffering from flu-like common cold, can I take this medicine?
A: No, this medicine is for treating severe infections caused by bacteria and not viral infections. This medicine should only be taken when prescribed by the doctor.
Q: I am on a restricted salt diet, can I take this medicine?
- No, as this medicine contains an ample amount of sodium, it is advisable to be very cautious and discuss your dietary restrictions with your doctor before taking this medicine.
Expires on or After
Green Peas: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Raw Banana: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Zucchini: Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Snake Gourd: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Elephant Yam: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Avocado Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
The Best Home Remedies For Hernia
Papaya Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Grape Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
6 Food That Is Beneficial For Cataract Patients
5 Smart Ways To Manage Asthma
Apple Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Neem Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
10 Post-Operative Exercises For Appendix
How And Where To Inject Insulin
Who Is Most Vulnerable To The Monkeypox Virus?
Cranberry Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Most Alarming Signs & Symptoms Of Monkeypox Virus
Monkeypox Vaccine: All You Need To Know
Carrot Beetroot Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Cucumber Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Watermelon Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Lauki Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
High Cholesterol Diet – Foods To Eat & Avoid!
What Should You Know About Cholesterol Levels?
5 Diabetes Medicine Hacks That No-one Told You About
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
7 Causes Of High Cholesterol That You Should Know!
Does Having Sex Put You At Risk Of Monkeypox?
Is There Any Way To Keep Ourselves Safe From Monkeypox?
5 Yoga Asanas You Should Know To Manage Your Diabetes
Monkeypox: The Latest Disease Gripping The World
Effective Home Remedies For Vaginal Dryness
Natural Home Remedies For Stomach Ulcers
Simple Home Remedies For Skin Allergies and Rashes
Best Home Remedies For Gout
Natural Home Remedies for Arthritis
Best Home Remedies for Sunburn
Effective Home Remedies for Scabies
Natural Home Remedies For Breast Pain
Simple Home Remedies For Puffy Eyes
Natural Home Remedies For Ear Pain
Effective Home Remedies for Bee Sting
Natural Home Remedies For Good Sleep
Best Home Remedies For Smelly Armpits
Sweet Corn: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Green Chilli: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Pomegranate Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Drumstick: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Orange Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!