Steriderm Cream 15gm
Steriderm 0.05 % Description
Steriderm Cream is a steroidal medicine usually applied to the skin for various skin conditions. It is used to reduce various skin conditions such as red bumpy scaly patches (Psoriasis), severe itchi
ng associated with heat or sweating, purple-coloured patches with itching and swelling (Lichen planus). It contains clobestol as its main component. Steriderm Cream should not be used for any other skin condition. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. It should not be overused or over applied. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persists or worsen.
- Clostaf 0.05% Cream 15gmBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries15g Cream in TubeMRP 89.85₹ 76.37₹ 5.09/Gram
- Tenovate 0.05% Cream 30gmBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma30g Cream in TubeMRP 141.95₹ 120.66₹ 4.02/Gram
- Topinate 0.05% Cream 30gmBy Systopic Laboratories30g Cream in TubeMRP 71.00₹ 60.35₹ 2.01/Gram
- Seraclob 0.05% Cream 30gmBy Seraph Life Sciences Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 99.00₹ 99.00₹ 3.3/Gram
- Lobate 0.05% Cream 30gmBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 201.54₹ 171.31₹ 5.71/Gram
- Clobetter Cream 30 GBy Rozer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 150.00₹ 127.50₹ 4.25/Gram
- Viclob Cream 30gmBy Kivi Labs Limited30g Cream in TubeMRP 142.00₹ 142.00₹ 4.73/Gram
- Tezcort Cream 30gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 98.00₹ 98.00₹ 3.27/Gram
- Cosvate 0.05% Cream 15gmBy Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 101.53₹ 86.30₹ 5.75/Gram
- Clop 0.05% Cream 30gmBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 155.00₹ 131.75₹ 4.39/Gram
Uses of Steriderm 0.05 %
Contraindications of Steriderm 0.05 %
- If you are allergic to clobetasol or any of the ingredients of Steriderm Cream.
- If you have acne.
- If you have itchy skin (Pruritis) without inflammation.
- If you have itching in the genital or anal area.
- If you have rashes and redness around the mouth.
Side effects of Steriderm 0.05 %
- Itching at the site of the application
- Burning sensation at the site of application
- Dry Skin
- Pigmentation issues
- Increased acne
Precautions and Warnings of Steriderm 0.05 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop an infection or allergy while using this Cream, inform your doctor.
- Please make sure to clean the skin before applying this medicine and do not apply near the eyes or eyelids.
- You should not use this cream for more than 5 days, specifically on the face. If there is no improvement in the infection consult your doctor.
- Prolonged use of this cream is associated with a disease called Cushing syndrome characterised by fatty hump between shoulders, round swollen face and purple-coloured stretch marks.
Mode of Action of Steriderm 0.05 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Steriderm 0.05 %
- Use Steriderm Cream as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply a thin layer of Cream on your skin.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid contact with eyes and do not ingest the medication.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Steriderm 0.05 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Steriderm Cream should be applied to the skin locally to the affected area. Hence, it is unlikely to interact with any other medications. However, it is important to avoid using any other skincare product over this cream. It might interfere with the effect of this cream....
- It is also important to inform your doctor about all the medicines that are being used and any underlying medical conditions.
Storage and disposal of Steriderm 0.05 %
- Steriderm Cream should be stored at room temperature, away from sunlight and moist areas.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Steriderm 0.05 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Steriderm Cream useful for alopecia?
Q: Can Steriderm Cream be used as an antifungal?
- Dermovate Cream - Product Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- Clobetasol Topical: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- Drugs H. Clobetasol Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- Dermovate Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]