Snepdol Od 400mg Tablets
Snepdol Er Od 400 MG Description
Snepdol Er Od Tablet is a painkiller containing Flupirtine as its active ingredient. It is used to treat acute and chronic pain like severe headache, painful periods, tumour pain, etc. Snepdol Er Od
ablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Snepdol Er Od 400 MG
Contraindications of Snepdol Er Od 400 MG
- If you are allergic to Flupirtine or any other ingredients of Snepdol Er Od Tablet.
- If you have problems with your liver.
- If you suffer from any brain disorder.
- If you consume alcohol regularly.
- If you suffer from any condition that causes muscle weakness.
- If you are taking any medicines that may cause liver injury.
Side effects of Snepdol Er Od 400 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Snepdol Er Od 400 MG
- Snepdol Er Od Tablet is not recommended for use during pregnancy as there is limited safety data available in pregnant women. If needed the doctor will prescribe this medicine by considering the benefits and risks....
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning a pregnancy consult your doctor for advice before starting this medicine.
- Flupirtine passes into breast milk, hence Snepdol Er Od Tablet is not recommended during breastfeeding. Your doctor may give you this medicine only if it is needed and the advantage overweighs the risk....
- You should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking the Snepdol Er Od Tablet.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You are taking blood thinners like warfarin, heparin.
- You experience nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, loss of appetite, fatigue, dark urine, jaundice while on treatment, immediately contact your doctor.
- You are above 65 years of age.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using a Snepdol Er Od Tablet while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
- While on treatment, your doctor will frequently ask you to get your liver function test done.
- Snepdol Er Od Tablet is not recommended for use in patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Snepdol Er Od 400 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Snepdol Er Od 400 MG
Interactions of Snepdol Er Od 400 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Snepdol Er Od Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like diazepam, carbamazepine, warfarin.
Storage and disposal of Snepdol Er Od 400 MG
- Store Snepdol Er Od Tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.