Setzen Suspension 60ml
By ZEE LABORATORIES LTD
60ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Setzen Suspension 60ml Description
Setzen Suspension contains Cetirizine Hydrochloride, which is an anti-allergic medication.
|₹5.55 (14% on MRP)
Check more medicines with composition as Cetirizine
Uses of Setzen Suspension 60ml
- Allergies such as dust or pet allergies
- Itchy, runny and blocked nose
- Red and watery eyes
- Swelling, redness and itchiness of the skin
- Insect bite and hives
Contraindications of Setzen Suspension 60ml
- If you are allergic to Cetirizine, hydroxyzine or any piperazine derivatives
- If you have severe kidney disease
Side effects of Setzen Suspension 60ml
- Sleepiness, drowsiness
- Swelling and irritation inside the nose (rhinitis)
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Setzen Suspension 60ml
Can I take Setzen Suspension during pregnancy?
- Cetirizine should be avoided by pregnant women.
- There are no adequate and well-controlled studies regarding the safety of this medicine in pregnant women.
- Hence it is better to avoid it in pregnancy unless specified by your physician.
- Consult your doctor for further advice.
Can I take Setzen Suspension while breastfeeding?
Setzen Suspension passes into breast milk; therefore, it is advised not to take this medicine while breastfeeding unless your doctor has suggested you to do so.
Can I drive if I have consumed Setzen Suspension?
This medicine is known to cause sleepiness, hence driving or operating machines should be avoided while you are taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Setzen Suspension?
It is advised to avoid alcohol consumption along with this medicine as it may worsen the side effects like drowsiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney problem
- You have bladder problems; this medicine can increase the risk of urinary retention
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy)
Mode of Action of Setzen Suspension 60ml
How Does It Work?
- Histamine is a substance produced in our body in case of allergies leading to itching, runny nose, sneezing and watery eyes.
- Setzen Suspension works by blocking this histamine and hence decreases allergy symptoms.
Directions for Use of Setzen Suspension 60ml
- Read the instructions on the label before usage
- Take medicine as directed by your doctor
- Shake well before use
Interactions of Setzen Suspension 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat anxiety
- Medicines used to induce sleep
- Medicines used to treat depression
- Medicines used to relax muscles (muscle relaxants)
- Medicines used to relieve pain (prescription analgesics/ painkillers)
Interactions with food items
The administration of this medicine with food does not affect the way this medicine works. Cetirizine may be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of Setzen Suspension 60ml
- This medicine does not require any particular storage conditions
- Try to keep it away from children
Dosage of Setzen Suspension 60ml
- Overdose may cause tiredness, headache, confusion, dizziness, discomfort, skin irritation, restlessness, drowsiness, rapid heartbeat, tremor, urinary retention.
- If you experience any of the side effects, contact your doctor immediately
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precaution I need to take while on medication of Setzen Suspension?
- Yes, this medicine is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness, hence never drive or do any activity like operating machinery after taking this medicine
- If you develop any rash, breathing difficulty or itching immediately after taking this medicine, it could be a severe side effect, immediately seek medical help
Expires on or After
Bubonic Plague Reported: Are We In Danger?
Bubonic plague, which became notorious during the 14th Century in Europe and swept through India from the 1890s to 1910s, is caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Contrary to popular belief, this plague isn’t caused by rat bites. The cause of bubonic plague is the bite of infected fleas. These fleas live in the hairs
Cherry Tomatoes: Unveiling the Nutritional Benefits and Culinary Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Cherry tomatoes are small and full of colour and flavour, they have gained popularity worldwide concerning culinary usage. They are said to be nutritious and provide potential health benefits. In this article, we will be discussing the history behind the use of cherry tomatoes, their potential benefits, the different varieties available, ,
Ashwagandha Benefits for Females: Enhancing Health with Research-Based Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha goes by many names, including Withania somnifera or “Indian ginseng.” This is an adaptogenic herb with a rich history in Ayurvedic medicine spanning over 3,000 years. Its fame has grown in recent times due to the numerous health benefits it offers, especially for women’s health. In this article, we delve into
Butterfly Pea Flower: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Key Highlights: Introduction The butterfly pea flower is scientifically called Clitoria ternatea. Its blue colour is stunning. It promises potential health benefits. It can colour your mixed drinks. Even cosmetic enthusiasts find a use for it. It is said to contain a lot of antioxidants which are probably responsible for its vibrant colour. Studies also
Fenugreek for Hair Growth: Reviewed and Confirmed by Effective Studies
Key Highlights: Introduction Hair, being one of the essential aspects of an individual’s appearance, plays a significant role in boosting one’s self-esteem and confidence. Maintaining the health of our hair is crucial, but daily exposure to environmental stressors, unhealthy lifestyles, and genetic factors can often lead to various hair problems, including hair loss. There are
Can Ashwagandha Increase Height: An Evidence-Based Review
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb that has been utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its numerous potential health benefits. One question that often arises is whether Ashwagandha can help increase height. In this article, we will explore the potential role of Ashwagandha in height growth, as well
Zinc Rich Fruits: A Comprehensive Nutritional Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction In this article, we’ll first understand why zinc is so vital. From there, we’ll learn about the best food sources of this key nutrient. Lastly, we will describe the potential benefits of zinc how to avoid deficiency. Importance of Zinc in Our Diet Zinc is said to be key for many
Fruits to Avoid During Cough and Cold: A Comprehensive Guide for Improved Recovery
Key Highlights: Introduction Illnesses like coughs and colds can take a toll on our bodies, and it’s crucial to maintain a proper diet during this time. Eating the right foods not only supports the body’s natural healing process but also helps strengthen our immune system, ensuring a faster and more efficient recovery. In this comprehensive
Flaxseed for Hair Growth: Unveiling Its Research-Based Potential Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Flaxseed, a popular natural remedy praised for its nutritional value, has recently gained attention for its potential benefits in promoting hair growth and overall hair health. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, and protein, this small but mighty seed may be the key to unlocking luscious locks and a
PharmEasy Health Partner
Earn Extra Income – Become PharmEasy Health Partner. Why should you become PharmEasy Health Partner? Here are a few reasons to consider: This is the right thing to do if you have an entrepreneurial mind. Start your business with zero investment. Build your network of customers, place their orders, and start earning for every order
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.