Sanagra 50mg Tablets
Sanagra 50 MG Description
Sanagra Tablet is used in men to treat erectile dysfunction. It contains sildenafil as its main component. Sildenafil improves the blood flow in the male genital organ for sexual arousal, thus mainta
iining an erection. It is not meant for use in women, children & adolescents. Take Sanagra as suggested by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before starting the treatment with Sanagra Tablet, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Sanagra 50 MG
Contraindications of Sanagra 50 MG
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients of Sanagra Tablet.
- If you are taking riociguat which is used in the treatment of arterial blood pressure.
- If you suffer from any heart problems like stroke or heart attack or any liver problems.
- If you have ever had a loss of vision.
- If you have a certain eye condition like retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you are taking certain medicines (nitrates) which can lead to a decrease in blood pressure.
Side effects of Sanagra 50 MG
- Stuffy nose
Precautions and Warnings of Sanagra 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any problems with your heart, kidney or liver.
- You are suffering from any bleeding problem like a stomach ulcer.
- You have blood cancer or any other blood-related condition.
- You have any deformities of your penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss.
- You have sickle cell anaemia.
- You are taking medicines like nitrates.
- Women and patients less than 18 years old should not use Sanagra Tablet.
Mode of Action of Sanagra 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sanagra 50 MG
Interactions of Sanagra 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Sanagra Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, infections, asthma, HIV infection, pain killers.
- Concomitant use along with medicines containing nitrates may lead to severely low blood pressure effects.
Storage and disposal of Sanagra 50 MG
- Store Sanagra Tablets in a clean and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Sanagra 50 MG
- Symptoms of an overdose are headache, dizziness, indigestion, flushing, stuffy nose.
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Sanagra Tablets, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of Sanagra, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Sanagra Tablet after food?
Q: How does Sanagra Tablet work?
Q: What is the use of Sanagra Tablet?
- CDSCO - Sildenafil [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Sildenafil (Viagra): medicine for erection problems [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]