Rosimit 10mg Tablet
Rosimit 10 MG Description
Rosimit 10 tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. Rosimit is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along
with dietary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Rosimit 10 works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
- Rosubest 10mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.80₹ 115.81₹ 11.58/Tablet
- Rosukaa 10mg TabletBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 195.00₹ 195.00₹ 19.5/Tablet
- Crestor 10mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 686.00₹ 583.10₹ 19.44/Tablet
- Razel 10mg Tablets 15'sBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 326.00₹ 277.10₹ 18.47/Tablet
- Rosave 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 319.60₹ 271.66₹ 18.11/Tablet
- Zyrova 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 225.35₹ 191.55₹ 19.16/Tablet
- Rozucor 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 335.40₹ 285.09₹ 19.01/Tablet
- Novastat 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 306.75₹ 260.74₹ 17.38/Tablet
- Rosulip 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 292.21₹ 248.38₹ 16.56/Tablet
- Crevast 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 293.43₹ 249.42₹ 16.63/Tablet
Uses of Rosimit 10 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rosimit 10 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of Rosimit 10mg tablet.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Rosimit 10 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rosimit 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rosimit 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rosimit 10 MG
Interactions of Rosimit 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Rosimit 10 works or tab Rosimit 10 itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rosimit 10 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.