Rizatrip 10mg Tablets
Rizatrip Md 10 MG Description
Rizatrip Md Tablet contains rizatriptan. It is used in the treatment of migraine headaches with or without warning signs in adults. It works by reducing swelling of blood vessels surrounding the brai
n, therefore helps in the treatment of migraine headaches. It can be taken with or without food. This medicine should not be used for the prevention of migraine headaches.
- Rizact 10mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Cipla Limited4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 336.78₹ 286.26₹ 71.57/Tablet
- Rizora 10mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 330.00₹ 280.50₹ 70.13/Tablet
Uses of Rizatrip Md 10 MG
Contraindications of Rizatrip Md 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Rizatriptan or any of the other ingredients of Rizatrip Md Tablet.
- If you have severe liver disease or severe kidney disease.
- If you have a history of brain problems or heart disease.
- If you have high blood pressure.
- If blood flow to your legs or arms is reduced due to blockage of blood vessels.
- If you are taking other medicines for the prevention or treatment of migraine.
Side effects of Rizatrip Md 10 MG
- Tingling sensation
- Feeling of heart beat
- Throat discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Nausea, vomiting or loose motions
- Chest pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rizatrip Md 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have headaches due to a brain problem
- You have pain and tightness in the chest
- You have a heart disease
- You are taking other medicines for migraine
- You are taking any herbal medicines
- You have swelling in the face, tongue or airways
- You have liver disease or kidney disease or diabetes
Mode of Action of Rizatrip Md 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rizatrip Md 10 MG
- Take Rizatrip Md Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- This medicine should be swallowed whole with a glass of water.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food. If taken with food action of this medicine is delayed by 1 hour.
Interactions of Rizatrip Md 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Taking Rizatrip Md Tablet with other medicines used in the treatment of migraine headaches such as sumatriptan, zolmitriptan, naratriptan can cause heart problem and high blood pressure.
- Antibiotic medicine such as Linezolid, medicines used in heart diseases such as Propranolol when taken along with Rizact can increase the blood concentrations of this medicine.
- Inform your doctor about all other medicines you are consuming before starting with Rizatrip Md Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Rizatrip Md 10 MG
- Store Rizatrip Md Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rizatrip Md 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For what purpose is Rizatrip Md Tablet used for?
Q: Will Rizatrip Md Tablet help in Sinus headache?
Q: How does Rizatrip Md Tablet help in migraine?
- Rizatriptan - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- Rizatriptan - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Rizatriptan [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]