Rejunate 300mg Capsule
Rejunate 300 MG Description
Rejunate Capsule contains gabapentin as its active ingredient, mainly used along with other medicine to help control certain types of seizures (fits) and neuropathic pain (pain due to damaged nerves)
Gabapentin in this medicine acts by decreasing abnormal excitement in the brain and changing the way the body senses pain signals. Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor for the prescribed duration. Sudden stopping of this medicine may worsen the underlying condition. Your doctor will gradually reduce the dose of this medicine.
- Gabapin 300mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 338.00₹ 287.30₹ 19.15/Capsule
- Laregab 300mg CapsuleBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 191.00₹ 162.35₹ 16.24/Capsule
- Baga 300mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 223.24₹ 189.75₹ 12.65/Capsule
- Gabantin 300mg CapsuleBy Sun Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 200.00₹ 170.00₹ 17.0/Capsule
Uses of Rejunate 300 MG
- As an adjuvant with other medicines for the treatment of partial seizures (unusual electrical activity affects a small area of the brain).
- It is also used to provide relief from neuropathic pain (a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to damage to nerves).
Contraindications of Rejunate 300 MG
Side effects of Rejunate 300 MG
- Sleepiness, dizziness
- Dry mouth, constipation, flatulence
- Impaired coordination
- Fatigue, fever
- Viral infection
- Back pain, muscle pain
- Vomiting, nausea
Precautions and Warnings of Rejunate 300 MG
- It is recommended not to breastfeed during the treatment as it may harm the newborn baby.
- If needed, this medicine should be used cautiously.
- Your doctor will decide whether to discontinue breastfeeding or this medicine after accessing the benefits over risk.
Other General Warnings
- You develop stomach pain and discomfort after taking this medicine, seek medical help as it can be a sign of pancreatitis.
- Do not stop the medicine abruptly on your own.
- You have a heart, kidney, liver, brain or breathing disorder.
- You have any other type of seizures such as absence seizure.
- You are an elderly person.
- You experience severe allergic reactions like breathing difficulties, swelling and low blood pressure, immediately inform your doctor.
- You are on any opioid painkiller medicine such as morphine.
- You experience behavioural change and have suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Rejunate 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rejunate 300 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- This medicine can be taken with or without meals.
Interactions of Rejunate 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Rejunate Capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- You may experience drowsiness if you are taking medicines like Morphine, you may require a lower dose of this medicine, talk to your doctor.
- You may experience breathing difficulties if you are taking medicines called opioids such as fentanyl, hydrocodone and methadone.
- If you are taking medicines to treat seizures, fits, anxiety, depression or other neurological problems.
- Antacids containing aluminium and magnesium should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours after consumption of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Rejunate 300 MG
- Store this medicine below 30°C protected from light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.