Razel 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Razel 10 MG Description
Razel 10 tablet contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient that is used to lower down the bad cholesterol level and reduce the risk of heart disease. It is used along with lifestyle modifications
such as a cholesterol-lowering diet and physical activity. It is also known as 'Statins' or 'HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors' medicine. High cholesterol levels cause narrowing of blood vessels that ultimately leads to heart stroke/attack. This medicine lowers the formation of bad cholesterol in the body by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for cholesterol formation. Take this medicine preferably at bedtime to gain optimum benefits. Along with this medicine, you should practice exercise and consume less fried, junk and packaged food.
|You Save||₹40.80 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||High cholesterol and prevent heart stroke|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, diarrhoea, indigestion, body ache|
- Rosuvastin 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.80₹ 129.3644.03% CHEAPER₹ 12.94/Tablet
- Rosubest 10mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.80₹ 81.0664.92% CHEAPER₹ 8.11/Tablet
- Alfastat 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alniche Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 114.7550.35% CHEAPER₹ 11.48/Tablet
- Ibstatin 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Indiabulls Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 154.88₹ 131.6543.08% CHEAPER₹ 13.17/Tablet
- Rovastat 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 80.7576.73% CHEAPER₹ 5.38/Tablet
- Rozustat 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 227.00₹ 192.9544.38% CHEAPER₹ 12.86/Tablet
- Crestor 10mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 686.00₹ 583.1015.92% CHEAPER₹ 19.44/Tablet
- Rosycap 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 181.50₹ 154.2755.54% CHEAPER₹ 10.28/Tablet
- Raswin 10 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ranmarc Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 135.0041.61% CHEAPER₹ 13.5/Tablet
- Jubira 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 222.75₹ 189.3445.42% CHEAPER₹ 12.62/Tablet
Uses of Razel 10 MG
- It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol levels.
- It is also known to prevent cardiovascular events like stroke and reduce the risk of a heart attack.
Contraindications of Razel 10 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have severe liver or kidney diseases.
- If you have unexplained muscle pain.
- If you are taking medicines like cyclosporin.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- If you have hypothyroidism (an underactive thyroid).
- If you are an alcoholic.
Side effects of Razel 10 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Razel 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying medical conditions like kidney or liver problems, respiratory problem, thyroid, etc.
- You notice blood in the urine along with muscle pain, fever. This could be a serious side effect of abnormal muscle breakdown.
- It can cause jaundice and elevated liver enzymes. Liver function tests have to be monitored.
- You have muscle aches or pains or a family history of muscle problems.
- You regularly drink an excessive amount of alcohol.
- You are taking medicines to lower cholesterol like gemfibrozil, fenofibrate.
- You are taking medicines for HIV infection like ritonavir with lopinavir.
- You are above 70 years old.
- You have diabetes.
Mode of Action of Razel 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Razel 10 MG
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
- Swallow it as a whole with a sufficient amount of water. Do not chew, crush or break it. It may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time preferably at bedtime.
Interactions of Razel 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Razel 10 tablet works or the Razel 10 tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking certain medicines like oral contraceptives, immunosuppressants like cyclosporin, anticoagulants like warfarin, anti-cancer and anti-HIV medicines like regorafenib, ritonavir respectively....
- Medicines used to treat acidity in your stomach like antacids should not be taken at least within 2 hours of taking this medicine.
- An increased risk of muscle pain, when used with other lipid-lowering medicines.
- Concomitant use of fusidic acid (used for bacterial infection) and rosuvastatin should not be taken together as they lead to serious muscle problems.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Razel 10 MG
Dosage of Razel 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How soon will the Razel 10 tablet work?
Q: Do I need to follow any dietary restrictions while taking this medicine?
Q: What if my daily schedule interferes with taking the medicine?
- You should take medicine at the same time every day.
- Try connecting your medicine with something you do every day such as eating dinner or brushing your teeth at night.
- This may help you remember to take it.
- Keep a daily calendar or set an alarm clock to go off at the time you need to take your medicine.
- You can use a pillbox with the days of the week on it.
Q: When should I take the Razel 10 tablet?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Crestor 10mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
- RAZEL 10MG TABLETS 15'S
- RAZEL GOLD 20/75/75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- RAZEL 5MG TABLETS 15'S
- RAZEL GOLD 10/75/75MG CAPSULES 15'S
- RAZEL EZ 10MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- RAZEL 20MG TABLETS 15'S
- RAZEL 40MG TABLET
- RAZEL A 150MG/10MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- RAZEL EZ 20MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- RAZEL A 20/75MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES