Ramiwok 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Ramiwok 5 MG Description
Ramiwok Tablet is an anti-hypertensive medicine. It contains ramipril as its active ingredient. Ramiwok is used to treat high blood pressure and is also used to reduce the risk of heart attack and st
roke. Ramipril Tablet acts by reducing the raising blood pressure. Take this medicine in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food. You should take a Ramiwok at a fixed time every day, to gain optimal therapeutic benefits. Do not stop taking Tablet Ramiwok, as it can lead to hypertensive crisis and even heart failure.
- Rami Race 5mg TabletBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.20₹ 77.7688% CHEAPER₹ 7.78/Tablet
- Cardace 5mg Tablets 15'sBy Sanofi15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 146.08₹ 124.1787% CHEAPER₹ 8.28/Tablet
- Ramistar 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.43₹ 123.6287% CHEAPER₹ 8.24/Tablet
- Ziram 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.00₹ 57.0091% CHEAPER₹ 5.7/Tablet
- Ramipres 5mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 87.92₹ 74.7388% CHEAPER₹ 7.47/Tablet
- Hopace 5mg Tablet 30'sBy Micro Labs30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 292.32₹ 248.4787% CHEAPER₹ 8.28/Tablet
Uses of Ramiwok 5 MG
- Ramiwok Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure.
- It is also used to prevent and treat certain heart diseases like heart attack, heart failure.
Contraindications of Ramiwok 5 MG
- If you are allergic to ramipril or any other ingredients present in Ramiwok Tablet.
- If you have facial swelling.
- If you have any kind of pre-existing medical condition such as low blood pressure, diabetes, liver or kidney problem etc.
- If you are in the 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
- If you have kidney artery stenosis (where the blood supply to the kidney is obstructed).
- If you are on sacubitril/valsartan therapy (used to treat heart failure).
Side effects of Ramiwok 5 MG
- Dry cough
- Reduced blood pressure
- High potassium levels in the blood
- Skin rashes
- Leg cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Ramiwok 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any liver, heart and kidney problems or diseases.
- You are on any medication for a specific medical condition.
- You have low sodium levels and high potassium levels in the blood.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have low blood pressure.
- You are undergoing any surgery.
- You develop a cough, allergic condition or facial swelling after taking this medicine.
- Ramiwok Tablet should not be used in children below 16 years of age.
Mode of Action of Ramiwok 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ramiwok 5 MG
Interactions of Ramiwok 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Ramiwok Tablet if, taken at the same time. You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction....
- Concomitant use of Ramiwok Tablet with valsartan/sacubitril should not be used for 36 hours after the use of ramipril, as it can increase the risk of angioedema.
- Your blood potassium levels may increase if you are taking potassium supplements (amiloride, spironolactone), cyclosporin, heparin, potassium salts, trimethoprim alone or in combination with sulfamethoxazole (for infections) and heparin (for thinning the blood) and thus should be used with caution....
- Ramiwok Tablet can decrease your blood pressure abruptly if taken with other blood pressure lowering-medicine (methyldopa, lisinopril, furosemide, candesartan, telmisartan).
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are anti-diabetics, antibiotics, anti-gout medicines, brain-related medicines, immunosuppressants, steroids etc.
Storage and disposal of Ramiwok 5 MG
- Store Ramiwok below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep product out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Ramiwok 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Ramiwok a blood thinner?
Q: Can I stop taking Ramiwok?
Q: Can Ramiwok cause cough?
- Ramipril 2.5mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Ramipril [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Ramipril 2.5mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]