Ramcet D Tablet
By SUNDYOTA NUMANDIS PHARMA PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ramcet D Tablet Description
Ramcet D tablet is used for the management of moderate to severe pain. It is also used to treat nausea and vomiting. This tablet comprises Domperidone, Paracetamol and Tramadol as its main ingredient
s. Domperidone treats nausea or vomiting caused by post-meal stomach discomfort, medications, diseases, indigestion, etc. Paracetamol is the most commonly used painkiller. It is used to relieve pain and reduce fever. Tramadol is also a strong painkiller used to treat moderate to severe pain, which other medications cannot reduce. For example, you can take it after surgery or an injury.
|Contains||Tramadol(37.5 Mg) + Domperidone(10.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||treatment of acute severe pain and vomiting|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Dryness in mouth, Sleepiness, Weakness, Dizziness|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Check more medicines with composition as Tramadol(37.5 Mg) + Domperidone(10.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
Uses of Ramcet D Tablet
- As per CDSCO, Ramcet D tablet is used in the management of moderate to severe pain.
- It is also used for treating nausea and vomiting.
Contraindications of Ramcet D Tablet
- If you have an allergy to any of the active ingredients present in the medicine
- If you have respiratory depression (slow decline of breathing)
- If you have Epilepsy (fits)
Side effects of Ramcet D Tablet
- Dryness in mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Ramcet D Tablet
Can I take a Ramcet D tablet during pregnancy?
Ramcet D tablet is not recommended during pregnancy. Limited studies have shown that this medicine can affect the development of the baby. However, it can be given after evaluating potential risks and benefits.
Can I take a Ramcet D tablet while breastfeeding?
Ramcet D tablet is likely unsafe to use in breastfeeding women. Limited human studies have shown that this medicine can be excreted into breast milk and can affect the baby. Consulting your doctor can be your best option.
Can I drive if I have taken the Ramcet D tablet?
It is not advisable to drive if you are taking a Ramcet D tablet. Intake of this medicine can affect your ability to focus and drive. Side effects like dizziness and drowsiness can occur.
Can I consume alcohol with the Ramcet D tablet?
It is not recommended to consume alcohol if you are taking this medication as it can have side effects like drowsiness and dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any of the side effects mentioned above.
- You are breastfeeding, pregnant or planning to conceive.
- You have a history of liver and kidney problems.
- You have heart diseases, breathing problems, uncontrolled seizures (fits).
- You have a history of alcohol and drug abuse.
Mode of Action of Ramcet D Tablet
How Does It Work?
Ramcet D tab is composed of three components, namely Domperidone, paracetamol, and Tramadol. Domperidone works by stimulating stomach muscles by blocking Dopamine, a natural chemical substance in the body. Usually, Dopamine reduces stomach movements. Domperidone acts decreasing dopamine activity and increases the motility of the stomach and intestines. Paracetamol prevents the formation of certain chemical substances, which plays a key role in inflammation. Thus, in turn, it reduces the signs of inflammation like pain, temperature, etc. Tramadol is an opioid. It binds to certain receptors in the brain and nervous system. It results in a reduction of moderate to severe pain. Ramcet D Tablet reduces pain by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain....
Directions for Use of Ramcet D Tablet
- Ramcet D Tablet can be taken with or without food.
- The dose and duration will be decided by your doctor depending on the severity of the condition.
- You should keep taking this medicine even if you feel better.
- You should not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Ramcet D Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Interaction with certain antidepressant medications like monoamine oxidase inhibitors like phenelzine, procarbazine, isocarboxazid, rasagiline can increase the risk of side effects.
- Interaction with other antidepressants like fluoxetine paroxetine can increase the risk of depression.
Interactions with food items
- Unless suggested by the doctor, there is no need to avoid any type of food or drink.
Storage and disposal of Ramcet D Tablet
Store Ramcet D tab at room temperature Keep this tablet away from the reach and sight of children. Store it in an airtight container. Keep Ramcet tablet away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture. Dispose of the expired medicine immediately. Do not use it....
Dosage of Ramcet D Tablet
Always take the prescribed amount of dosage only. Symptoms of overdose can be dizziness and other severe adverse effects. Seek emergency medical treatment or consult your doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
Missed doses of Ramcet D tablet should be taken as soon as possible unless it is almost time for the next dose. In such a case, you should skip the forgotten dose (rather than taking a double dose) or call your doctor for further instructions....
Dr. Reddy Moulika
BDS, MDS in Periodontics and Implantology
Dr. Bhavika Shah
MBBS, MD (Dermatology), DNB (Dermatology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Ramcet D tablet if my pain is relieved?
A: You can stop the medicine if your pain is relieved. But consult your doctor first. Stopping the medicine suddenly may cause withdrawal symptoms such as nervousness, mood disturbances, suicidal thoughts, muscle aches, diarrhoea, and nausea.
Q: Can Ramcet D tablets be a habit forming medicine?
A: Yes, it can be addictive if you take this medicine for a longer duration of time at higher doses. You may find it difficult to stop taking it or you may feel the need to take it more often than necessary. Consult your doctor if you become more sensitive to pain or feel any dependency (pain increases when you dont take the medicine).
Q: Can I take the Ramcet D tablet daily?
A: Dosage and duration will be decided by your doctor based on your condition. If used for more days (prolonged duration) can lead to physical dependency.
- Dhesi M, Maldonado KA, Maani CV. Tramadol. StatPearls Publishing; 2021.
- Tramadol: False-positive phencyclidine screen and other toxicities: 2 case reports. React Wkly [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2022 Jan 25];1474(1):40–40. Available fro
- Paracetamol for adults [Internet]. nhs.uk. [cited 2022 Jan 25]. Available from:
- Domperidone: Akathisia: case report. React Wkly [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2022 Jan 25];1643(1):101–101. Available from
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed