Racetram P Tablets
By RACE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Racetram P Tablets Description
Racetram P Tablet is an analgesic or pain-relieving medicine. It is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It belongs to a class of medicines called analgesics. It is a combination medicine containin
g acetaminophen and tramadol. It inhibits the production of chemical which is responsible for pain (prostaglandins).
|You Save||₹8.93 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol + Tramadol|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, headache|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Check more medicines with composition as Paracetamol + Tramadol
Uses of Racetram P Tablets
For the treatment of moderate-to-severe pain.
Contraindications of Racetram P Tablets
- If you are allergic to tramadol, paracetamol or similar medicines or any other ingredients of Racetram P Tablet
- If you are suffering from any liver problem
- If you are suffering from epilepsy or fits which is not under control by your current treatment
- If you have a history of acute poisoning with sleeping pills, alcohol, painkillers, or medicines that affect your mood
- If you are taking certain medicines for the treatment of depression or Parkinson’s disease
Side effects of Racetram P Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Racetram P Tablets
Can I take Racetram P Tablet during pregnancy?
Racetram P Tablet should not be used during pregnancy, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I take Racetram P Tablet while breastfeeding?
Racetram P Tablet should not be used while breastfeeding, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I drive if I have taken Racetram P Tablet?
Racetram P Tablet has the potential to make you drowsy. Be cautious when driving, using heavy equipment, or engaging in any other activity that involves alertness.
Can I consume alcohol with Racetram P Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol with Racetram P Tablet, as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking other medicines containing paracetamol or tramadol
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney problem
- You have respiratory tract disorders like difficulty in breathing, asthma or lung problems
- You have a history of brain injury
- You experience fits or seizures
- You are taking medicines to treat pain (containing buprenorphine, nalbuphine or pentazocine)
Mode of Action of Racetram P Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Racetram P Tablet contains acetaminophen/paracetamol and tramadol.
- Analgesics are pain relievers like acetaminophen/paracetamol that prevent the release of particular chemical messengers causing pain.
- Tramadol is a pain reliever that reduces pain perception by inhibiting the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Directions for Use of Racetram P Tablets
- Racetram P Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Racetram P Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Racetram P Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, Parkinson’s disease, allergy, cough, pain or are taking medicines used to stop vomiting.
Storage and disposal of Racetram P Tablets
- Store Racetram P Tablets in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Racetram P Tablets
In case of an overdose, seek urgent medical help.
Missed a Dose
Take Racetram P Tablet as soon as you remember if you forget a dose. However, if your next dosage is approaching, ignore the missing quantity and return to your usual schedule. Do not take two doses.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Racetram P Tablet used for?
A: Racetram P Tablet is used for the treatment of moderate-to-severe pain.
Q: Can Racetram P Tablet make you dizzy?
A: Yes. Some people may experience dizziness (feeling sick, faint, unstable, or lightheaded) when using Racetram P Tablet. Do not use any machinery or drive any vehicles if you feel that way.
- Tramadol: False-positive phencyclidine screen and other toxicities: 2 case reports. React Wkly [Internet]. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Acetaminophen [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol and Paracetamol 37.5mg/325mg Film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol and Paracetamol 37.5mg/325mg Film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed