Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Rabekind Plus capsule is a combination of rabeprazole and levosulpiride, an-anti reflux medicine. Rabekind Plus is used to treat Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) also known as acid reflux condi
tion where the stomach acid moves back up to the food pipe along with contents of the stomach characterized by heartburn, chest pain, burning, pain and regurgitation of food or sour liquid due to irritation of the stomach. This medicine lowers the acid secretion in the stomach and prevents the outflow of contents of the stomach to the food pipe. Rabekind Plus tablet should be taken at least 30min before meals for the best result. Avoid spicy and oily food, which triggers acidity.
|You Save||₹28.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg) + Rabeprazole(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Gastrointestinal reflux disease (GERD)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-REFLUX|
Uses of Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to rabeprazole, levosulpiride or any of the ingredients of the Rabekind Plus tablet.
- If you are suffering from fits or have a history of fits.
- If you have a mental disorder and you have difficulty in walking, balance and coordination.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rabekind Plus tablet should not be used during pregnancy as there is limited safety data available. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby.
Other General Warnings
- You experience allergic reactions like skin rashes and other skin reactions.
- You have a history of allergic reactions due to similar medicine.
- You develop an infection after taking the Rabekind Plus tablet.
- You have a fever, muscle rigidity and irregular heartbeats, movement problems.
- You have a history of brain tumours, fits, heart disease, lumpy breasts, etc.
- You have low vitamin B12 levels, blood and liver problems, stomach bleeding, ulcers or tumour in the stomach. You have any heart disease, bleeding disorders or tendency to bleed easily....
- Taking the Rabekind Plus tablet for more than one year may increase the chances of developing bone fractures.
- Rabekind Plus tablet should not be given to children & the elderly.
Mode of Action of Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Rabeprazole blocks the secretion of acid in the stomach by acting on a pump called a proton pump in the stomach and is responsible for the secretion of stomach acids.
- Levosulpiride increases the motility of the stomach and intestine so that acid does not reflux back into the food pipe.
Directions for Use of Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take the Rabekind Plus tablet as directed by your physician.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken before food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Rabekind Plus tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines like Ketoconazole or Itraconazole used to treat fungal infection, Atazanavir used in the treatment of HIV may not work properly.
- Medicines used to neutralize gastric acids & to treat ulcer-like sucralfate should be taken with at least 2 hours of gap.
- Your blood pressure may drop if you are taking antihypertensive medicine along with this medicine.
- If you are taking medicines like Methotrexate or Tacrolimus, then levels of these can increase, causing side effects.
- Medicines used to stop blood clotting like Warfarin. Blood clotting parameters should be monitored closely.
- If you are taking medicine like Levodopa to treat a brain disorder called parkinsonism.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm with Digoxin, Atomoxetine, Cisapride, Quinine, Furosemide, steroids and stool softeners.
Storage and disposal of Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store the Rabekind Plus tablets below 30°C.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place and out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rabekind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of the Rabekind Plus tablet?
Q: When should I take Rabekind Plus?
Q: Is there anything else I need to know before taking the Rabekind Plus tablet?
Q: Can the use of the Rabekind Plus tablet cause dizziness?
Q: What are the side effects of the Rabekind plus?
- RABICIP L Capsules (Rabeprazole sodium + Levosulpiride ) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 19 July 2021]
- VELOZ L.Torrent Pharmaceuticals. [cited 19 July 2021]
- PARIET - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 19 July 2021]
- Lavazeo. Torrent Pharma. [cited 19 July 2021]