Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler
Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler Description
Quikhale Ff Metered-Dose Inhaler contains fluticasone and formoterol which are packed as a suspension in a canister for an inhaler device. This inhaler should be used as explained by your doctor for
the treatment of breathing difficulties due to asthma and other chest conditions where there is a narrowing of airways due to long term inflammation of the airways and lining of lungs (COPD).
|Contains||Fluticasone(250.0 Mcg) + Formoterol(6.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Breathing difficulties due to narrowing of the airways (COPD) and asthma|
|Side effects||Headache, thrush, sore throat|
- Fluticort F 250mcg Box Of 120md Metered Dose InhalerBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals120md Metered Dose Inhaler in BoxMRP 694.00₹ 589.9035.01% CHEAPER₹ 4.92/Metered Dose
Uses of Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler
Contraindications of Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler
- If you are allergic to fluticasone, formoterol or any ingredients listed in this medicine.
- If you have an intolerance to certain sugars (galactose intolerance).
Side effects of Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler
- Yellowish white coatings or patches on the tongue, mouth or throat (thrush)
- Sore throat
- Hoarseness of voice
- Infections of sinus, respiratory infections
- A dry mouth
- Altered taste sensation
- Shakiness of hands
- Eyesight disturbances
- Muscle cramps
- Increased heart rate
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler
Other General Warnings
- You have a thyroid disease or you are diabetic.
- You are suffering from fungal, bacterial or viral infections.
- You are suffering from high blood pressure or heart diseases.
- You have low levels of potassium in the blood.
- You are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
- You have eye problems like glaucoma or cataract.
- You have disorders related to the immune system, kidney or liver.
- You are taking any other steroid medicines orally or an injectable.
- You notice worsening of symptoms after using this inhaler.
Mode of Action of Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler
- Learn the proper technique of using Quikhale Ff Metered-Dose Inhaler from your doctor, if possible use it in front of them for the first time so that they may check.
- The medicine is packed in the inhaler and you need to puff it through your mouth deep into your airways.
Interactions of Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of some blood pressure-lowering medicines (propranolol, atenolol, water pills) along with Quikhale Ff Metered-Dose Inhaler should be done with caution.
- Medicines to treat fungal and bacterial infections (ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin) and antiviral medicines (ritonavir, cobicistat-containing products) may worsen the side effects if given along with this inhaler....
- If steroid tablets or injections are going on, the use of inhalers should be done judiciously as it may add up to side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all ongoing medicines and herbal supplements before you start this treatment.
Storage and disposal of Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Quikhale Ff 250/3.6gm Box Of 60md Inhaler
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Quikhale Ff Metered-Dose Inhaler contain steroids?
- Yes, Quikhale Ff Metered-Dose Inhaler contains a steroid medicine that is very effective in improving the symptoms of breathing difficulties due to asthma. Inhaled steroids have comparatively lesser side effects than steroid tablets or injections....
Q: What precautions should I take while using Quikhale Ff Metered-Dose Inhaler?
- Make sure you always keep Quikhale Ff Metered-Dose Inhaler with you.
- Get a new refill/inhaler well in advance.
- Make sure you are using it in the correct way.
- If you observe any worsening of symptoms or side effects, inform your doctor about it.
- Rinse your mouth, after 15 minutes of using an inhaler every time.
- Maintain good oral hygiene.
- Ciplamed. Maxiflo [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- Fluticasone+Formoterol - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- CDSCO.Fluticasone+Formoterol [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- Breathefree breathefree.com Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- QUIKHALE FB 200MCG BOX OF 120MD INHALER
- QUIKHALE FF 250MCG BOX OF 30 ROTACAPS
- QUIKHALE SF 50/100MCG BOTTLE OF 30 INHALATION CAPSULES
- QUIKHALE FB FORTE BOX OF 30 ROTACAPS
- QUICHALE 6/200MCG BOX OF 60MD INHALER
- QUIKHALE T 18MCG BOTTLE OF 15 CAPSULES
- QUIKHALE FF 6/250MCG BOX OF 40 ROTACAPS
- QUIKHALE FF 250MCG 9.6GM BOX OF 160MD METERED DOSE INHALER
- QUIKHALE FB 400 RESPICAP 40 NO'S