Pregaba M 75mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
Pregaba-M 75 capsule is used for the treatment of nerve-related pain (or neuropathic pain, a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to nerve damage) in adults. It is a combination medicine containing pregabalin and methylcobalamin as its active components.
Neuropathic pain occurs due to damage or injury of the nerves responsible for transferring information to the brain and spinal cord from the skin, muscles and other body parts. It is characterized by symptoms like burning, stabbing and pricking sensations, etc. Pregeb M 75 capsule, Pregacipc M capsule, Pregalin M 75 capsule and Mahagaba M 75 capsule are a few other medicines with pregabalin and methylcobalamin as their active components.
It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It is advised to tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or have taken in the last few days and any other health issues you have, such as heart problems, liver or kidney problems. Take Pregaba m 75 at the same time each day for optimal results.
|You Save||₹47.99 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg) + Pregabalin(75.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, mood changes, headache, blurred vision, giddiness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Uses of PREGABA M 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
Contraindications of PREGABA M 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
Side effects of PREGABA M 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- Blurred vision
- Increased appetite
- Mood changes
- Sleep disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of PREGABA M 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
Other General Warnings
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching, difficulty in breathing, etc after taking this medicine.
- You are experiencing vision problems, dizziness and sleepiness, etc. Also, this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient.
- You have an existing medical condition such as liver or kidney problem, fits, heart-related problem, low level of vitamin B12, etc.
- You experience a low mood or mood changes, talk to your doctor.
- It is advised not to stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
Directions for Use of PREGABA M 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
Storage and disposal of PREGABA M 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- Store it below 25°C protected from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Quick Tips of PREGABA M 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- Pregaba M 75mg capsule is used to treat neuropathic pain, which is an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts associated due to damaged nerves in the brain.
- Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended. Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not crush or chew the capsule. For optimal results, you should take it at a fixed time.
- Pregaba M capsule can be taken with or without food.
- Before starting this medication, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you take and your complete medical history....
- Increased appetite, dizziness, constipation, headache and nausea/vomiting may occur in some individuals with the use of Pregaba M 75. Inform your doctor if these effects bother you or do not go away.
- If you experience sleepiness or blurred vision after taking this capsule, it is recommended to avoid driving, operating heavy machinery or performing any such tasks that require mental alertness.
Dosage of PREGABA M 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of PREGABA M 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
How Does It Work?
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical in nerves responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of myelin, covering nerves and healing damaged nerves.
Interactions of PREGABA M 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Pregaba-M 75 capsule if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for brain-related disorders like lorazepam, antibiotics like chloramphenicol, etc.
- The interaction of this medicine with other medicines is not clearly understood. Thus, you should tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Pregaba-M 75 capsule a painkiller?
Q: Can I stop taking Pregaba-M 75 capsule on my own if I feel better?
Q: What is neuropathic pain and how is it different from muscle pain?
- Neuropathic pain occurs due to damage or injury of the nerves responsible for transferring information to the brain and spinal cord from the skin, muscles and other body parts. It is characterized by symptoms like burning, stabbing and pricking sensations, etc....
- Muscle pain occurs due to the tearing and stretching of muscles or tendons. It is characterized by symptoms like muscle pain, joint pain, restricted motion, etc.
Q: What is the composition of Pregaba M?
Q: Can Pregaba M be given to children?
Q: When should I take Pregaba M?
Q: What is the dose of Pregaba M 75?
Q: Will a higher than the recommended dose of Pregaba-M 75 capsule be more effective?
Q: How long can I take Pregaba M 75?
Q: What are the side effects of Pregaba M 75?
Other Products from this Brand
- PREGABA NT STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- PREGABA 50MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- PREGABA M SR 75MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- PREGABA SR 75MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- PREGABA D 50/20MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- PREGABA M 150MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- PREGABA PLUS 75MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- PREGABA D 75/20MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- PREGABA 75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES