Pregalin M 75mg Capsule
Pregalin M 75mg Capsule Description
Pregalin M 75 capsule is used to treat neuropathic pain (pain associated with nerve damage in the brain). It is a combination medicine containing two active ingredients - pregabalin and methylcobalam
n. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It would be best if you take Pregalin M at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor. The common side effects of the Pregalin M 75 capsule are nausea, diarrhoea, headache, dizziness and stomach pain. Most of these are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist, you should contact your doctor immediately. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting the Pregalin M 75 capsule.
|You Save||₹44.49 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg) + Pregabalin(75.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, headache, sleepiness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
- Nervmoc Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 220.00₹ 187.00₹ 18.7/Capsule
- Pregnerv B12 Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.1549% CHEAPER₹ 8.42/Capsule
- Pregacip M CapsuleBy Cipla Gx10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 148.50₹ 118.8029% CHEAPER₹ 11.88/Capsule
- Mahagaba M 75mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 129.00₹ 109.6534% CHEAPER₹ 10.97/Capsule
- Nervmax 75 Mg/750mcg Capsule 10By Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 198.00₹ 168.30₹ 16.83/Capsule
- Pregadoc M 75mg CapsuleBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 169.50₹ 144.0714% CHEAPER₹ 14.41/Capsule
- Neurica M 75mg CapsuleBy Micro Labs10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 174.00₹ 147.9012% CHEAPER₹ 14.79/Capsule
- Me Pr CapsuleBy Systopic Laboratories10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 94.00₹ 79.9052% CHEAPER₹ 7.99/Capsule
- Prelin M 75mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 273.00₹ 232.057% CHEAPER₹ 15.47/Capsule
- Preega M 75mg CapsuleBy Talent India10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 155.00₹ 147.2512% CHEAPER₹ 14.73/Capsule
Uses of Pregalin M 75mg Capsule
Contraindications of Pregalin M 75mg Capsule
Side effects of Pregalin M 75mg Capsule
- Increased appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Pregalin M 75mg Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You have existing medical conditions such as liver or kidney problem, fits, heart-related problem, low level of vitamin B12, etc.
- You are experiencing vision problems or dizziness and sleepiness.
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching, etc. after taking this medicine.
- You experience swelling around your face and other body parts or difficulty in breathing, immediately seek medical help.
- You are experiencing muscle weakness, pain, discomfort, tenderness. This can be a sign of a muscle problem called myopathy inform your doctor immediately.
- You may get suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine, talk to your doctor immediately.
- You have a history of fits, then never stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
- Pregalin M 75 capsule can cause dizziness and this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient or giving this medicine to an elderly patient.
Mode of Action of Pregalin M 75mg Capsule
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pregalin M 75mg Capsule
- Pregalin M 75 capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Pregalin M 75mg Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Pregalin M 75 capsule may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for brain-related disorders like lorazepam, antibiotics like chloramphenicol, etc.
- The interaction of this medicine with other medicines is not clearly understood. Thus, you should tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days.
Storage and disposal of Pregalin M 75mg Capsule
- Store Pregalin M 75 capsule in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.