Prazoder Xl 2.5mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Prazoder Xl 2.5 MG Description
Prazoder Xl Tablet is an antihypertensive medicine. It is used to treat high blood pressure. It contains prazosin as an active ingredient. Hypertension is a condition where your blood pressure level
increases than normal. This medicine relaxes the blood vessels making blood flow easier within the body. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should preferably be taken with or immediately after your meals. Do not abruptly stop taking this medicine, as it can lead to a hypertensive crisis.
- Renopress Xl 2.5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 67.15₹
- Prazosafe Xl 2.5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Repens Healthcare India Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹
Uses of Prazoder Xl 2.5 MG
Contraindications of Prazoder Xl 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to prazosin or any similar medicines or any of the ingredient of Prazoder Xl Tablet.
- If you are under 12 years of age.
Side effects of Prazoder Xl 2.5 MG
- Feeling sick
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Prazoder Xl 2.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a problem in passing urine or inability, hold urine in the bladder or faint after passing urine.
- You had suffered from a heart attack in past or existing heart failure.
- You experience water retention or weight gain after taking the medicine, inform the doctor.
- You experience postural hypotension (sudden drop in blood pressure upon standing from a sitting position accompanied by fainting and lightheadedness).
- You feel numbness in parts of the body (Raynaud's disease), such patients need to be monitored closely.
- You are undergoing cataract surgery, inform the doctor in advance because it causes complications during the surgery.
- You experience prolonged erection of penis (Priapism) sometimes longer than 4 hours, seek medical assistance as it leads to damage to penile tissue and loss of potency.
Mode of Action of Prazoder Xl 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Prazoder Xl 2.5 MG
- Prazoder Xl Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Never stop the medicine as it may lead to a sudden rise in blood pressure.
Interactions of Prazoder Xl 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Prazoder Xl Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if you are taking medicines for treatment of erectile dysfunction, medicines for high blood pressure, diabetes, gout, sedatives or any painkillers or anti-inflammatory medicines.
Storage and disposal of Prazoder Xl 2.5 MG
- Store Prazoder Xl Tablets at room temperature in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Prazoder Xl 2.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Prazoder Xl a sleeping pill?
Q: Can the use of Prazoder Xl cause gas problems?
Q: When should I take Prazoder Xl?
Q: Is Prazoder Xl a blood thinner?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 18 December 2021]
- Hypovase 1mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 December 2021]
- Hypovase 1mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 December 2021]
- Prazosin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 18 December 2021]
- Prazosin - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
- Prazosin: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]
- Prazosin [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 26 May 2022]