Piomerc 15mg Tablet
Piomerc 15 MG Description
Piomerc Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine containing pioglitazone as its active ingredient. It is useful in improving the blood sugar levels of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. While taking this
medicine, you should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history. Your doctor may frequently ask you to monitor your blood sugar levels while on treatment with Piomerc.
- Piolon 15mg TabletBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 47.00₹ 32.90₹
- Biodib 15mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 56.00₹
- Pozitiv 15mg TabletBy Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.00₹ 68.00₹
- Piosys 15mg 30's TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.00₹ 40.80₹
- Piopar 15mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Mitoch Pharma Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 77.00₹ 77.00₹
- K Pio 15 Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.00₹ 28.05₹
- Pioz 15mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.25₹ 58.86₹
- Pionorm 15mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 53.00₹ 45.05₹
- Piokind 15mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.02₹ 51.02₹
- Glitaris 15mg TabletBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.76₹ 54.20₹
Uses of Piomerc 15 MG
Contraindications of Piomerc 15 MG
- If you are allergic to Pioglitazone or any of the ingredient of Piomerc Tablet.
- If you have diabetic ketoacidosis (uncontrolled diabetes along with nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, rapid weight loss).
- If you are suffering from any heart problems like heart failure.
- If you have any problems with your liver.
- If you ever had or have bladder cancer.
- If you notice blood in your urine and your doctor is not aware of it.
Side effects of Piomerc 15 MG
- Respiratory tract infection like cough, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat
- Weight gain
- Abnormal or blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Piomerc 15 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from any liver disease.
- You are suffering from any heart problem like irregular heartbeat, heart failure.
- You are suffering from a certain type of diabetic eye disease called macular oedema.
- You notice any type of swelling or have fluid retention, as Piomerc Tablet may worsen your condition.
- You have cysts on your ovaries.
- Piomerc may increase the risk of bone fractures.
- When taking this medicine along with other antidiabetic medicines, you may experience episodes of low blood sugar. Always carry sugar or a bar of chocolate. Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes....
- Piomerc Tablet is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Piomerc 15 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Piomerc 15 MG
Interactions of Piomerc 15 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Piomerc Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled. ...
- Piomerc Tablet should be used with caution along with gemfibrozil (used to lower blood cholesterol) and rifampicin (antibiotic) as it may after its effects. Close monitoring of your blood sugar levels is necessary....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Piomerc 15 MG
Dosage of Piomerc 15 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Piomerc Tablet?
Q: How to take Piomerc Tablet?
Q: Can Piomerc Tablet be given to children?
Q: What is the content present in Piomerc?
Q: What are the side effects of Piomerc?
Q: When should I take Piomerc?
- Pioglitazone Accord 15 mg tablets- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Pioglitazone Accord 15 mg tablets- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]