Oxitine Cr 25mg Tab
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Oxitine Cr Tab is an antidepressant. Oxitine Cr Tab is widely prescribed to treat depression and anxiety-related conditions like obsessive-compulsive disorder and panic disorder. Oxitine Cr Tab helps many people to recover from depression by improving their mood and relieving anxiety and tension. Oxitine Cr Tab can be taken with or without food, and the dose of how often you need Oxitine Cr Tab will be decided by your doctor. Some common side effects associated with Oxitine Cr Tab include nausea, fatigue, dry mouth, loss of appetite, increased sweating, dizziness, nervousness, tremors, insomnia, constipation, decreased sexual drive, delayed ejaculation, and erectile dysfunction may also be seen. Side effects are not serious and go away as your body adapts to medicine. If these side effects of Oxitine Cr Tab persist, speak with your doctor....
|You Save||₹32.40 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Depression, Panic Disorder, Anxiety Disorder|
|Side effects||Nausea, Fatigue, Dryness In Mouth, Loss Of Appetite, Increased Sweating, Dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Paroxetine(25.0 Mg)
Uses of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
- As per CDSCO, Oxitine Cr Tab is used to manage
- Panic disorder
- Anxiety disorder
Contraindications of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
- If you have diabetes
- If you are allergic to the ingredient
- If you have seizure disorders
- If you are pregnant or planning for it
- If you are less than 18 years of age
- If you are more than 65 years of age
- If you have any blood disorders
Side effects of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
- Dryness in mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Increased sweating
Precautions and Warnings of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
Can I take Oxitine Cr Tab during pregnancy?
You should not take Oxitine Cr Tab during your pregnancy as it may cause seizure and withdrawal symptoms in the newborn. In some cases, Oxitine Cr Tab may be prescribed in pregnant women only if the benefits outweigh the risks. Consult your doctor regarding its use if you are not sure.
Can I take Oxitine Cr Tab while breastfeeding?
It is not recommended to take Oxitine Cr Tab during breastfeeding as there is no sufficient data about it. Hence you should always consult your doctor before you consume Oxitine Cr Tab, as a little amount of the medicine passes through the breastmilk to the infant.
Can I drive if I have taken Oxitine Cr Tab?
It is not known what effect Oxitine Cr Tab has on a person's ability to drive or use machines. However, dizziness, disturbance of attention, and blurred vision have been reported in subjects receiving Oxitine Cr Tab in clinical trials.
Can I consume alcohol with Oxitine Cr Tab?
Taking Oxitine Cr Tab while drinking alcohol may result in alcohol-related neurotoxicity and neuro-cardiogenic adverse events, including syncope, which may lead to accidental injury; therefore, patients should avoid alcohol while taking Oxitine Cr Tab
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are on any other medications
- You have any kidney disorder
- You have any liver disorder
Mode of Action of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Oxitine Cr Tab is an antidepressant. Oxitine Cr Tab works by increasing serotonin levels, a chemical messenger in the brain, which in turn improves mood and physical symptoms of depression and relieves symptoms of panic disorder, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive disorder....
Directions for Use of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
- Oxitine Cr Tab should be taken orally or according to the directions of your physician.
- The dosage of your Oxitine Cr Tab treatment will be determined by your medical history, age, and gender.
- Oxitine Cr Tab is taken without or with food.
- Oxitine Cr Tab is meant to be swallowed orally with no chewing or crushing.
- Oxitine Cr Tab is not intended for continuous daily use until recommended by your doctor.
- Oxitine Cr Tab must not be taken more frequently than the recommended every 24 hours
Interactions of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines that are serotonin agonists, such as buspirone, inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, and their combined use may cause serotonin syndrome.
- MAOIs such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine should not be used with Oxitine Cr Tab. Fatal reactions have been reported.
- Selegiline has been reported to cause mania or hypertension when combined with Oxitine Cr Tab.
- Tramadol may cause serotonin syndrome if taken with Oxitine Cr Tab.
- Warfarin may alter the hypoprothombinemic response to Oxitine Cr Tab.
- Cimetidine may reduce the first-pass metabolism of Oxitine Cr Tab, resulting in elevated paroxetine serum concentrations in blood.
- Diuretics such as bumetanide, furosemide, torsemide may cause hyponatremia as hyponatremic effects may be seen with the combined use of Oxitine Cr Tab.
- Complete Medicine interactions are not included in this list, so tell your doctor everything you are taking, including herbal and non-herbal products such as St John’s wort herbal medicine, as it is known to interact....
Interactions with food items
- Oxitine Tablet interacts with St john’s wort- herbal medicine for depression.
Storage and disposal of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
Ensure that Oxitine Cr Tab is kept in a safe place so that toddlers or pets cannot access them. It is best to keep Oxitine Cr Tab in well-ventilated rooms since heat and humidity can damage your medicines. Check the label of Oxitine Cr Tab for more information. Ensure that you dispose of the medicine properly if not needed anymore....
Dosage of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
In cases of overdose, CNS excitability may be observed; observed symptoms were of a neurological and cardiovascular nature as well. The symptoms such as drowsiness, confusion, problems with coordination, loss of consciousness may form as a result of overdose, ranging in severity from mild to severe. Therefore medical help should be sought as soon as possible in case of an overdose from Oxitine Cr Tab....
Missed a Dose
If a dose is missed, you should take the missed dose as soon as you remember, or if it’s time for the next dose, then you should continue with the regular dosage; you should not take the missed dosage plus the regular dosage, which may lead to an overdose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: After taking Oxitine Cr Tab, I feel that my symptoms have worsened. Can I stop taking it on my own?
A: Oxitine Cr Tab should not be stopped abruptly without consulting your doctor. It is a common problem with Oxitine Cr Tab that initially, you may notice your symptoms worsened, but the benefits begin to show after 1-2 weeks.
Q: Is Oxitine Cr Tab habit forming?
A: Oxitine Cr Tab is habit-forming and can cause symptoms of withdrawal, like headache, dizziness, and insomnia, so do not stop taking tOxitine Cr Tab unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
Q: Does Oxitine Cr Tab cause unusual bleeding?
A: Oxitine Cr Tab may lead to unusual bleeding or bruising, such as passing blood in your stools or vomiting blood which is not very common. Therefore, consider talking to your doctor before you take it if you have a history of bleeding disorders or are taking medicines that may make you more prone to bleeding.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.