Oxitine Cr 25mg Tablets
Oxitine Cr 25 MG Description
Oxitine Cr Tab is an antidepressant. Oxitine Cr Tab is widely prescribed to treat depression and anxiety-related conditions like obsessive-compulsive disorder and panic disorder. Oxitine Cr Tab help
s many people to recover from depression by improving their mood and relieving anxiety and tension. Oxitine Cr Tab can be taken with or without food, and the dose of how often you need Oxitine Cr Tab will be decided by your doctor. Some common side effects associated with Oxitine Cr Tab include nausea, fatigue, dry mouth, loss of appetite, increased sweating, dizziness, nervousness, tremors, insomnia, constipation, decreased sexual drive, delayed ejaculation, and erectile dysfunction may also be seen. Side effects are not serious and go away as your body adapts to medicine. If these side effects of Oxitine Cr Tab persist, speak with your doctor.
|You Save||₹27.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Depression, Panic Disorder, Anxiety Disorder|
|Side effects||Nausea, Fatigue, Dryness In Mouth, Loss Of Appetite, Increased Sweating, Dizziness|
Uses of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
- As per CDSCO, Oxitine Cr Tab is used to manage
- Panic disorder
- Anxiety disorder
Contraindications of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
- If you have diabetes
- If you are allergic to the ingredient
- If you have seizure disorders
- If you are pregnant or planning for it
- If you are less than 18 years of age
- If you are more than 65 years of age
- If you have any blood disorders
Side effects of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
- Dryness in mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Increased sweating
Precautions and Warnings of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are on any other medications
- You have any kidney disorder
- You have any liver disorder
Mode of Action of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
- Oxitine Cr Tab should be taken orally or according to the directions of your physician.
- The dosage of your Oxitine Cr Tab treatment will be determined by your medical history, age, and gender.
- Oxitine Cr Tab is taken without or with food.
- Oxitine Cr Tab is meant to be swallowed orally with no chewing or crushing.
- Oxitine Cr Tab is not intended for continuous daily use until recommended by your doctor.
- Oxitine Cr Tab must not be taken more frequently than the recommended every 24 hours
Interactions of Oxitine Cr 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines that are serotonin agonists, such as buspirone, inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, and their combined use may cause serotonin syndrome.
- MAOIs such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine should not be used with Oxitine Cr Tab. Fatal reactions have been reported.
- Selegiline has been reported to cause mania or hypertension when combined with Oxitine Cr Tab.
- Tramadol may cause serotonin syndrome if taken with Oxitine Cr Tab.
- Warfarin may alter the hypoprothombinemic response to Oxitine Cr Tab.
- Cimetidine may reduce the first-pass metabolism of Oxitine Cr Tab, resulting in elevated paroxetine serum concentrations in blood.
- Diuretics such as bumetanide, furosemide, torsemide may cause hyponatremia as hyponatremic effects may be seen with the combined use of Oxitine Cr Tab.
- Complete Medicine interactions are not included in this list, so tell your doctor everything you are taking, including herbal and non-herbal products such as St John’s wort herbal medicine, as it is known to interact....
Interactions with food items
- Oxitine Tablet interacts with St john’s wort- herbal medicine for depression.