Ovstore Sr 75mg Tablet
By ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ovstore Sr 75 MG Description
Ovstore Sr Tablet is used to treat female infertility to improve ovary functioning. It is also useful in females with a poor response during the in-vitro fertilization (IVF) process. It contains dehy
droepiandrosterone as its active ingredient. This medicine is also known as a hormonal pill. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are on any other hormonal medicines or psychiatric medicines. You may experience oily skin, facial hair growth, hair loss, acne while taking this medicine.
|Side effects||Acne, facial hair, oily skin, hair loss|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR FEMALE INFERTILITY|
Check more medicines with composition as Dehydroepiandrosterone(75.0 Mg)
4 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Ovstore Sr 75mg Tablet
- Ovigyn 75mg Dsr Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 495.40₹ 421.09₹ 60.16/Tablet
- Richova Sr Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Lupin7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 401.40₹ 345.20₹ 49.31/Tablet
- Prastova Sr 75mg TabletBy Cipla Limited7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 390.96₹ 332.32₹ 47.47/Tablet
- Coedhea Sr 75mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 497.20₹ 422.62₹ 42.26/Tablet
Uses of Ovstore Sr 75 MG
Ovstore Sr Tablet is used to treat female infertility by improving the ovary functions in females. It is also useful in females with a poor response during the in-vitro fertilization (IVF) process.
Contraindications of Ovstore Sr 75 MG
- If you are allergic to dehydroepiandrosterone or any other ingredients of Ovstore Sr Tablet.
- If you are having any form of cancer or risk of having cancer (as this medicine promotes the growth of some cancers cells).
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding women.
Side effects of Ovstore Sr 75 MG
- Oily skin
- Facial hair
- Hair loss
- Mood changes
- Voice deepening
- Smelly sweat
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Decrease good cholesterol level
Precautions and Warnings of Ovstore Sr 75 MG
Can I take Ovstore Sr Tablet during pregnancy?
Ovstore Sr Tablet passes into the blood of the developing baby and produces adverse side effects, so do not take this medicine if you are pregnant.
Can I take Ovstore Sr Tablet while breastfeeding?
Ovstore Sr Tablet passes into breast milk and produces side effects in your baby, so do not use this medicine if you are breastfeeding your baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ovstore Sr Tablet?
Ovstore Sr Tablet does not affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Ovstore Sr Tablet?
No, Ovstore Sr Tablet produces liver problems as a side effect so if you use it along with alcohol, it may exaggerate the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are at a risk of breast cancer (including post-menopausal women), prostate cancer (as this medicine increases the chances of these cancers on long term treatment).
- You have high blood cholesterol levels.
- You have a history of heart or mental problem.
- You have any liver and/or kidney problem.
- You have any thyroid problem.
Mode of Action of Ovstore Sr 75 MG
How Does It Work?
- Many females have complaints of infertility due to one or other problems related to the ovary. Due to ovary problems, many females don’t respond properly to the in-vitro fertilization process.
- The administration of this medicine releases a female hormone that helps in improving the ovary functions. This improves ovary function that helps in the generation of female eggs and improves the chances of fertility....
Directions for Use of Ovstore Sr 75 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water at a fixed time to gain optimal benefits.
- Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- Always take Ovstore Sr Tablet as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration.
Interactions of Ovstore Sr 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ovstore Sr Tablet works or this Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
- Testosterone when co-administered with Ovigyn-DSR increases the side effects, thus should be avoided.
- Medicine for mental illness such as citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, paroxetine can worsen the mental status, thus should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Ovstore Sr 75 MG
- Store it below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Ovstore Sr 75 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. An overdose of Ovstore Sr Tablet may increase the chances of side effects.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it’s time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Ovstore Sr Tablet?
A: Ovstore Sr Tablet is used to improve the ovary functions in females. It is also useful in females with a poor response during the in-vitro fertilization (IVF) process. This medicine is used for the treatment of infertility in females.
Q: Can I use Ovstore Sr Tablet with other medicines?
A: Other medicines may alter the effectiveness of Ovstore Sr Tablet or increase the chances of side effects. Tell your doctor if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines including mental problems or hormonal medicines.
Q: When should I stop Ovstore Sr Tablet?
A: Do not stop this medicine without a doctor's advice as it may increase the chances of reappearance of the symptoms.
Q: Which hormonal side effects I can get with the use of Ovstore Sr Tablet?
A: You may experience increased oiliness of the skin, acne, increased facial hair growth, increased odor of the sweat, hair loss, mood changes, deepening of the voice and increased muscle growth.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed