Osto 3 Capsule
Osto 3 Capsule Description
Osto 3 Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It contains a combination of calcium, vitamin D, and zinc. It is used for the treatment of calcium deficiency and management of bone disorders such as oste
oporosis. It is also used to support reduced levels of calcium, vitamin D, and zinc.
|You Save||₹8.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(0.25 Mcg) + Zinc(7.5 Mg) + Calcium Carbonate(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Calcium deficiency, Osteoporosis, Bone disorders|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
- Calzem CapsuleBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 162.38₹ 138.02₹
- Gemcal Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 315.00₹ 267.75₹
- Problast CapsuleBy Goddres Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 172.00₹ 172.00₹
- Caloy Softgel CapsulesBy Megha Healthcare Private Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 50.50₹ 50.50₹
- Goldcal Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Ronyd Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 179.00₹ 179.00₹
- Calgreen Plus Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Greeniche Healthcare10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 149.00₹ 126.65₹
- Gemitrol CapsuleBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 338.05₹ 287.34₹
Uses of Osto 3 Capsule
- Osto 3 Capsule is used for the treatment of calcium deficiency.
- For the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
Precautions and Warnings of Osto 3 Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take Osto 3 Capsule if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Osto 3 Capsule
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up of bones and supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones....
- Vitamin D plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays an important role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function and reduction of inflammation....
- Zinc is an essential mineral that the body requires for performing vital physiological functions. It plays an important role in bone formation and mineralisation. It is an essential factor for bone healing, repair and may arrest bone loss....
Directions for Use of Osto 3 Capsule
- Osto 3 Capsule should be taken as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Osto 3 Capsule
- Osto 3 Capsule should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in Vitamin D3, Calcium & Zinc?
Q: What are the benefits of Osto 3 Capsule?
Q: Can I take Osto 3 Capsule during pregnancy?
Q: Is Osto 3 Capsule a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
Q: What are the side effects of Osto 3 Capsule?
Q: How should I store Osto 3 Capsule?
- Calcium - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- Vitamin D - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- Zinc supplements and bone health [Internet]. Science Direct. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]
- GEMITROL [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2021 [cited 28 June 2021]