Nioclean Ad Gel 15gm
By KLM LABORATORIES PVT LTD
15g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nioclean AD Gel contains a combination of Adapalene, Clindamycin and Allantoin. It is used to treat acne or pimples. Do not squeeze a pimple as it may lead to bacteria, pus spreading on the skin that can lead to the spread of acne and acne scar. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. Avoid excessive use of makeup, other products on your skin when using this gel. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
Uses of Nioclean Ad Gel 15gm
Nioclean AD Gel is used to treat pimples or acne.
Contraindications of Nioclean Ad Gel 15gm
- If you are allergic to any of the components of Nioclean AD gel.
- If you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby.
- If you have a history of inflammatory bowel disease (symptoms include diarrhoea, fever, tiredness, stomach pain or cramps, blood in stools).
- If you have experienced diarrhoea upon antibiotic use.
Side effects of Nioclean Ad Gel 15gm
Burning sensation, pain, irritation, redness, itching, rash, peeling or dryness at the area Nioclean AD gel is applied.
Precautions and Warnings of Nioclean Ad Gel 15gm
Can I apply Nioclean AD Gel during pregnancy?
Nioclean AD gel should not be used during pregnancy or if you think you are pregnant, as there is limited information about its safety in pregnant women. If you get pregnant while using this gel, then discontinue using it and contact your doctor immediately.
Can I apply Nioclean AD Gel while breastfeeding?
If Nioclean AD gel is prescribed by your doctor, then avoid using it on the breast or areas near the breast or any large area of the body for a prolonged duration.
Can I drive if I have applied Nioclean AD Gel?
There is limited information about the effects of Nioclean AD gel on driving, but as it is a topical preparation, it may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Nioclean AD Gel?
There is no direct interaction between Nioclean AD gel and alcohol. However, alcohol is known to worsen the infection and inflammation. Avoid consuming alcohol when you are on treatment with this gel.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience bloody diarrhoea during or after treatment with Nioclean AD gel.
- You experience an allergic reaction after using this gel.
- You are also applying other topical medicines (cream, ointment, lotion, etc).
- You are suffering from any other skin infections or conditions
- You must avoid being in the sunlight for too long.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after applying this medicine for a week.
- Do not use this medicine on cuts, scratches, sunburns, etc.
- Do not let the gel get into your eyes, nose, mouth or on your hair. If it happens, rinse it with water thoroughly.
- Nioclean AD gel is not recommended for children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Nioclean Ad Gel 15gm
How Does It Work?
- Nioclean AD Gel works by the combined effect of all three components.
- Clindamycin works by inhibiting the protein synthesis in the bacteria responsible for causing infection and thus killing the growth of bacteria that cause pimple or acne.
- Adapalene acts by inhibiting the rooting of pimples inside the skin and decreases swelling and redness and also removes dead skin cells and enhances deeper penetration of Clindamycin.
- Allantoin works by helping the dead skin cells fall off, keeps the skin hydrated, thus softening and moisturizing the skin.
Directions for Use of Nioclean Ad Gel 15gm
- Nioclean AD gel is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Apply the gel on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Wash your hands before and after using this gel unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid contact with your eyes or nose.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Nioclean Ad Gel 15gm
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited data available on the interaction of Nioclean AD gel with other medicines. However, as this gel contains Clindamycin, Adapalene and Allantoin, any interaction seen with these components when taken alone may occur with this combination.read less
- Nioclean AD gel is meant to be applied on the skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken by mouth.
- However, it may interact with other topically applied medicines (lotion, cream, gel, etc). Discuss with your doctor if you are already using another topical medicine.
- Be cautious if you are taking medicines like succinylcholine, rocuronium as they may interact with Nioclean AD gel.
Storage and disposal of Nioclean Ad Gel 15gm
Nioclean AD gel should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Nioclean Ad Gel 15gm
As Nioclean AD gel is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, if you apply too much gel, skin redness, peeling or discomfort may occur. Upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe them out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Nioclean AD gel, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply the gel just to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Nioclean AD gel be used by children?
A: Nioclean AD gel should not be used by children who are below the age of 12 years
Q: What should I do if my eyes come in contact with Nioclean AD gel?
A: If you get any gel in your eyes, then rinse it with water thoroughly. Keep your eyes open when you rinse.
Q: What precautions do I need to take before applying Nioclean AD gel?
- Do not use Nioclean AD gel for a longer time than that suggested by your doctor.
- Do not apply it on cuts, open wounds or sunburned skin.
- Do not use it in or around the eyes, lips or inside the nose.
- Rub in gently and well on the infected part of the skin.
- Wash your hands before and after the application of this gel unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Q: For how long do I need to use Nioclean AD gel?
A: You should use Nioclean AD gel for as long as your doctor has prescribed you to do so. If you stop using this gel too soon, your acne may return or get worse.
- Ema. SmPC. Differin Gel. [Accessed on 22-Dec-2020] (online)
- Ema. PIL. Differin Gel. [Accessed on 22-Dec-2020] (online)
- Ema. SmPC. Dalacin T Topical Lotion. [Accessed on 22-Dec-2020] (online)
- Ema. PIL. Dalacin T Topical Lotion. [Accessed on 22-Dec-2020] (online)
- Dailymed. Allantoin cream. [Accessed on 22-Dec-2020] (online)
Last Updated on: 20 Mar 2021 | 09:46 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved