Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets
Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Nilac Tablet is an antibiotic medicine used to treat serious bacterial infections. It contains clindamycin as its main ingredient. Nilac Tablet prevents the growth of bacteria by inhibiting protein r
esponsible for bacterial growth and spread of infection. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
Uses of Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets
Side effects of Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney disease.
- You experience blood in diarrhoea or continuous diarrhoea after taking antibiotics.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have problems with your stomach or intestines.
- You have asthma, eczema or hayfever.
- You have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G-6-PD) deficiency.
- You are intolerant to lactose.
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Nilac Tablet.
Mode of Action of Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nilac Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Nilac Tablet works or this Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking muscle relaxants or any other antibiotics such as erythromycin.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medications for thinning of blood such as warfarin as it may lead to bleeding if taken along with Nilac Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Nilac Tablet below 30°C temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep this medication out of sight from children and pets.
Dosage of Nilac Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of Nilac Tablet?
Q: How long should I take Nilac Tablet?
Q: How to take Nilac Tablet?
- Dalacin C 300 mg capsule [Internet]. Pfizer.ca. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]
- Pharmacological Interaction of Rifampicin on Clindamycin in Staphylococcic Osteoarticular Infections - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov [Internet]. Clinicaltrials.gov. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]
- Clindamycin 300 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]
- Clindamycin 300 mg Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 April 2022]