Nidcort C 0.05% Lotion
Nidcort C 0.05 % Description
Nidcort C Lotion is a steroidal medicine usually applied to the skin for various skin conditions. It is used to reduce various skin conditions such as red bumpy scaly patches (Psoriasis), severe itch
ing associated with heat or sweating, purple-coloured patches with itching and swelling (Lichen planus). It contains clobestol as its main component. Nidcort C Lotion should not be used for any other skin condition. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. It should not be overused or over applied. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persists or worsen.
- Clonate 0.05% Lotion 25mlBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp25ml Lotion in TubeMRP 170.00₹ 144.50₹ 5.78/Ml
Uses of Nidcort C 0.05 %
Contraindications of Nidcort C 0.05 %
- If you are allergic to clobetasol or any of the ingredients of Nidcort C Lotion.
- If you have acne.
- If you have itchy skin (Pruritis) without inflammation.
- If you have itching in the genital or anal area.
- If you have rashes and redness around the mouth.
Side effects of Nidcort C 0.05 %
- Itching at the site of the application
- Burning sensation at the site of application
- Dry Skin
- Pigmentation issues
- Increased acne
Precautions and Warnings of Nidcort C 0.05 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop an infection or allergy while using this Lotion, inform your doctor.
- Please make sure to clean the skin before applying this medicine and do not apply near the eyes or eyelids.
- You should not use this cream for more than 5 days, specifically on the face. If there is no improvement in the infection consult your doctor.
- Prolonged use of this cream is associated with a disease called Cushing syndrome characterised by fatty hump between shoulders, round swollen face and purple-coloured stretch marks.
Mode of Action of Nidcort C 0.05 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nidcort C 0.05 %
- Use Nidcort C Lotion as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply a thin layer of Lotion on your skin.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid contact with eyes and do not ingest the medication.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Nidcort C 0.05 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Nidcort C Lotion should be applied to the skin locally to the affected area. Hence, it is unlikely to interact with any other medications. However, it is important to avoid using any other skincare product over this cream. It might interfere with the effect of this cream....
- It is also important to inform your doctor about all the medicines that are being used and any underlying medical conditions.
Storage and disposal of Nidcort C 0.05 %
- Nidcort C Lotion should be stored at room temperature, away from sunlight and moist areas.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Nidcort C 0.05 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Nidcort C Lotion useful for alopecia?
Q: Can Nidcort C Lotion be used as an antifungal?
- Dermovate Cream - Product Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- Clobetasol Topical: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- Drugs H. Clobetasol Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]
- Dermovate Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 April 2022]