Neodipine 5mg Tablet
Neodipine 5 MG Description
Neodipine Tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It contains cilnidipine as an active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). It works by suppressing th
e contraction of blood vessels and thereby reducing blood pressure. The dose and duration of this medicine are decided by your doctor after assessing your condition. You should take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results. High blood pressure is a critical health condition, if not treated, can affect other organs such as the brain, kidneys and blood vessels. Taking this medicine regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. A few of these modifications include eating a low fat and salt diet, maintaining a healthy weight, regular exercise, limiting alcohol consumption and avoid smoking.
|You Save||₹4.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||High blood pressure|
|Side effects||Headache, flusing, low blood pressure|
- C Udp 5 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 17.10₹ 14.5343.14% CHEAPER₹ 1.45/Tablet
Uses of Neodipine 5 MG
Contraindications of Neodipine 5 MG
Side effects of Neodipine 5 MG
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Neodipine 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart-related problems such as low blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You experience chest pain after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Neodipine 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Neodipine 5 MG
Interactions of Neodipine 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affects the way Neodipine Tablet works or Neodipine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially if you are taking other medicines for lowering high blood pressure, medicines for brain-related disorders, and medicine for the treatment of uneven heart rhythm.
- Inform your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are currently taking or might take to avoid any interaction with this combination of medicine.
Storage and disposal of Neodipine 5 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly.
Dosage of Neodipine 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)