Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet Description
Nanofen Mr Tablet contains a combination of Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside. It is a painkiller. Nanofen Mr Tablet is used to provide symptomatic relief from the pain caused mainly due to muscle spa
sm. It also helps to provide relief from sprains, strain, muscle ache and musculoskeletal pain. This medicine acts by inhibiting the transfer of pain signal in the brain centre. Nanofen Mr Tablet should not be used in people with stomach ulcers, kidney or liver or heart problem. This medicine can sometimes cause stomach discomforts and irritation. Use this medicine as directed by the doctor and do not take it for a longer duration than prescribed as there is a risk of bleeding and ulcers with this medicine.
- Aceclotrue Th Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 169.00₹ 143.65₹
- Aldigesic Th TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 275.00₹ 178.75₹
- Instaflex At 4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Innovcare Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 201.00₹ 201.00₹
- Willgo Th 4mg TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.20₹ 101.64₹
- Endeavours Mio Free A 4mg TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 234.50₹ 196.98₹
- Ark Th 4mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Apex Laboratories Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 167.50₹ 142.37₹
- Hifenac Th TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 238.00₹ 202.30₹
- Thiospas A 4mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 369.45₹ 314.03₹
- Acentio Mr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Blisson Mediplus Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 208.00₹ 208.00₹
- Neorelax A 4mg TabletBy Meyer Organics Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 169.00₹ 143.65₹
Uses of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
Contraindications of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to Aceclofenac, Thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredient of Nanofen Mr Tablet.
- If you have a history of serious allergies like asthma, skin rashes, swelling, etc. in response to painkillers.
- If you have or had stomach bleeding problems due to painkillers.
- If you have kidney and liver failure.
- If you have heart problems or heart failure.
- If you are losing blood or have bleeding disorders.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are a woman of childbearing age and not using contraception.
- This medicine may impair your fertility thus should not be used by women trying to conceive.
Side effects of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Stomach bleeds
- Mouth ulcer
- Skin allergies
Precautions and Warnings of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from lung disorders like asthma, this medicine can worsen it.
- You have heart and associated problems like heart failure, low blood pressure and bleeding in the brain.
- You have a kidney and liver function problem.
- You are suffering from cardiovascular disorders like high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- You have stomach ulcers and a bleeding problem.
- You have systemic lupus erythematous (SLE), a condition that affects skin tissue.
- You have serious allergy problems and skin-related allergic reaction.
- You are trying to conceive a baby, this medicine should not be used in such cases.
- You have a history of any kind of blood disorder like anaemia.
- You are supposed to take this medicine for a prolonged time, it can affect liver and kidney functions.
- You have diarrhoea after taking this medicine, you should stop this medicine immediately.
- You experience fits or are prone to get fits.
Mode of Action of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
Interactions of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Nanofen Mr Tablet contains a combination of Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside. Thus any interaction associated with any one of these can happen with this combination.
- Increased risk of stomach bleeding, if you take other pain killers, steroids, antidepressants like Fluoxetine or Clopidogrel along with this medicine.
- This medicine interferes with the way medicines for high blood pressure works like Enalapril, Captopril and water pill.
- Concomitant use of Cyclosporine and Tacrolimus (used in organ transplant) can lead to serious kidney damage.
- There is an increased risk of bleeding if this medicine is taken along with other medicines like Warfarin.
- You may experience fluctuations in blood sugar if you are taking anti-diabetic medicines like Glimepiride or Metformin.
- Do not take Nanofen Mr Tablet, if you have taken Mifepristone lately (within 2 weeks).
- This medicine can worsen the heart failure problem if taken with medicine for heart failure like Digoxin.
- You may experience fits if you are taking antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, Norfloxacin and Ofloxacin.
- Other medicines like Lithium, Methotrexate and Zidovudine.
- Medicines used to treat anxiety and pain like Clonazepam, Zolpidem and Alprazolam.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
- An overdose of Nanofen Mr Tablet may lead to serious kidney and liver problems.
- Symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and discomfort, stomach bleeding, mental disturbances, excitation, coma, drowsiness, dizziness, ringing sound in ears, low blood pressure, breathing problems, fainting and sometimes fits....
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.