Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
By ACHILLES HEALTH CARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nanofen Mr Tablet contains a combination of Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside. It is a painkiller. Nanofen Mr Tablet is used to provide symptomatic relief from the pain caused mainly due to muscle spas
m. It also helps to provide relief from sprains, strain, muscle ache and musculoskeletal pain. This medicine acts by inhibiting the transfer of pain signal in the brain centre. Nanofen Mr Tablet should not be used in people with stomach ulcers, kidney or liver or heart problem. This medicine can sometimes cause stomach discomforts and irritation. Use this medicine as directed by the doctor and do not take it for a longer duration than prescribed as there is a risk of bleeding and ulcers with this medicine....
Uses of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
Nanofen Mr Tablet is used to treat the pain caused by muscle spasms.
Contraindications of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to Aceclofenac, Thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredient of Nanofen Mr Tablet.
- If you have a history of serious allergies like asthma, skin rashes, swelling, etc. in response to painkillers.
- If you have or had stomach bleeding problems due to painkillers.
- If you have kidney and liver failure.
- If you have heart problems or heart failure.
- If you are losing blood or have bleeding disorders.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are a woman of childbearing age and not using contraception.
- This medicine may impair your fertility thus should not be used by women trying to conceive.
Side effects of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Stomach bleeds
- Mouth ulcer
- Skin allergies
Precautions and Warnings of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
Can I take Nanofen Mr Tablet during pregnancy?
Nanofen Mr Tablet should not be used by pregnant women as it may cause harm to the baby such as malformations, birth disabilities, kidney and heart problems in the growing baby. This medicine can also delay labour and cause bleeding defects in pregnant women. Consult your doctor for further information on the use of this medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Nanofen Mr Tablet while breastfeeding?
Nanofen Mr Tablet passes into breast milk. Thus, breastfeeding is not recommended when you are taking this medicine as it can harm the baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nanofen Mr Tablet?
You may experience dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness or visual disturbance after taking Nanofen Mr Tablet. It is advised not to drive if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Nanofen Mr Tablet?
It would be best if you avoid the intake of alcohol with Nanofen Mr Tablet. It may affect your brain and you may feel dizzy, difficulty in breathing, slow heart rate and drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from lung disorders like asthma, this medicine can worsen it.
- You have heart and associated problems like heart failure, low blood pressure and bleeding in the brain.
- You have a kidney and liver function problem.
- You are suffering from cardiovascular disorders like high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- You have stomach ulcers and a bleeding problem.
- You have systemic lupus erythematous (SLE), a condition that affects skin tissue.
- You have serious allergy problems and skin-related allergic reaction.
- You are trying to conceive a baby, this medicine should not be used in such cases.
- You have a history of any kind of blood disorder like anaemia.
- You are supposed to take this medicine for a prolonged time, it can affect liver and kidney functions.
- You have diarrhoea after taking this medicine, you should stop this medicine immediately.
- You experience fits or are prone to get fits.
Mode of Action of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Nanofen Mr Tablet works by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins which is responsible for pain and swelling. It relaxes muscle spasms and helps in alleviating muscle stiffness.
Directions for Use of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
Nanofen Mr Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your d
Interactions of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Nanofen Mr Tablet contains a combination of Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside. Thus any interaction associated with any one of these can happen with this combination.
- Increased risk of stomach bleeding, if you take other pain killers, steroids, antidepressants like Fluoxetine or Clopidogrel along with this medicine.
- This medicine interferes with the way medicines for high blood pressure works like Enalapril, Captopril and water pill.
- Concomitant use of Cyclosporine and Tacrolimus (used in organ transplant) can lead to serious kidney damage.
- There is an increased risk of bleeding if this medicine is taken along with other medicines like Warfarin.
- You may experience fluctuations in blood sugar if you are taking anti-diabetic medicines like Glimepiride or Metformin.
- Do not take Nanofen Mr Tablet, if you have taken Mifepristone lately (within 2 weeks).
- This medicine can worsen the heart failure problem if taken with medicine for heart failure like Digoxin.
- You may experience fits if you are taking antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, Norfloxacin and Ofloxacin.
- Other medicines like Lithium, Methotrexate and Zidovudine.
- Medicines used to treat anxiety and pain like Clonazepam, Zolpidem and Alprazolam.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nanofen Mr 4mg Tablet
- An overdose of Nanofen Mr Tablet may lead to serious kidney and liver problems.
- Symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and discomfort, stomach bleeding, mental disturbances, excitation, coma, drowsiness, dizziness, ringing sound in ears, low blood pressure, breathing problems, fainting and sometimes fits....Read more
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose
of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Being a diabetic, do I need to take any precautions before taking Nanofen Mr Tablet?
A: Yes, you may experience an episode of low blood glucose. If you experience headaches, irritability, sweating, hunger pangs, increased heartbeats and dizziness, immediately consume juice or sugar. Inform the same to your doctor as you may require a change in the dose of diabetes medicine.
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Nanofen Mr Tablet?
A: No, it is not safe. You should consult a doctor because concomitant use of painkillers can cause side effects.
Q: Is Nanofen Mr Tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes,Nanofen Mr Tablet is a painkiller used to provide symptomatic relief from the pain associated with muscle spasm.
Q: Can Nanofen Mr Tablet be used for back pain?
A: Yes, Nanofen Mr Tablet can be used to provide relief from back pain.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 15 Apr 2021 | 10:32 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved