Musran Er 600mg Tablet
By NOVARTIS INDIA LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Musran Er 600 MG Description
Musran Er Tablet is a pain and inflammation-reducing medicine. It is used to reduce pain, redness and swelling associated with joint conditions (such as arthritis, osteoarthritis) and gout. It is als
o used in relieving muscle pain, post-operative pain, dental pain, etc. It contains etodolac, which belongs to the class of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Etodolac(600.0 Mg)
3 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Musran Er 600mg Tablet
- Etova Er 600mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 219.35₹ 186.45₹ 18.64/Tablet
- Etoflu Er TabletBy Auftritt Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 186.00₹ 158.10₹ 15.81/Tablet
- Etornext Er 600mg TabletBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 198.30₹ 198.30₹ 19.83/Tablet
Uses of Musran Er 600 MG
- For the treatment of pain & inflammation in various conditions such as arthritis, osteoarthritis & gout
- To relieve post-operative pain, dental pain, muscle pain, etc.
Contraindications of Musran Er 600 MG
If you are allergic to etodolac or any of the ingredients of Musran Er Tablet. If you have any heart, liver or kidney problems If you are a pregnant woman or a breastfeeding mother If you have a history of peptic ulcers or stomach bleeding. If you have a history of stomach/intestinal bleeding or allergic reaction like asthma, allergy, swelling or rashes due to other painkillers (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen or aspirin....
Side effects of Musran Er 600 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Musran Er 600 MG
Can I take Musran Er Tablet during pregnancy?
Musran Er Tablet should not be used during pregnancy (especially during third trimester) unless your doctor considers it essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Musran Er Tablet while breastfeeding?
Musran Er Tablet, if possible should be avoided while breastfeeding
Can I drive if I have consumed Musran Er Tablet?
This medicine may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue or abnormal or blurred vision. Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Musran Er Tablet?
You should not consume alcohol along with this medicine as alcohol can exaggerate the side effects of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any heart, kidney or liver problems
- You have a history of asthma or have difficulty in breathing
- You are on a medication for a long time
- You have fluid retention
- You notice any signs of GI bleeding
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children
Mode of Action of Musran Er 600 MG
How Does It Work?
Etodolac works by blocking the prostaglandins synthesis, which is responsible for pain and swelling. Hence helps in treating pain and inflammation.
Directions for Use of Musran Er 600 MG
- Musran Er Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken with or after food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Musran Er 600 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Musran Er Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, cancer or are taking blood thinners, antibiotics, steroids, aspirin and painkillers.
Storage and disposal of Musran Er 600 MG
- Store Musran Er Tablet in a clean & dry place away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight
- Keep away from children & pets
Dosage of Musran Er 600 MG
Symptoms of overdose may include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, drowsiness and dizziness. IIf you think you have taken an excessive dose of Musran Er, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Musran Er Tablet a pain-relieving medicine?
A: Yes, Musran Er Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine.
Q: What is the composition of Musran Er Tablet?
A: Musran Er Tablet contains etodolac, which belongs to the class of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs).
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Lodine 600 mg SR Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Lodine 600 mg SR Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed