Mulib Ar 100mg Cap
By AARPIK REMEDIES PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Mulib Ar Capsule is used for breathing difficulty associated with lung-related disorders like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It contains acebrophylline as its active ingredient. This Capsule promotes muscles relaxation around the airway and inhibits mucous secretion, thus clearing the airway and also eases breathing. Take Mulib Ar Capsule as advised by your doctor at the exact dose and duration. You can take the Mulib Ar Capsule with or without food. This medicine should not be used during an acute asthma attack....
Uses of Mulib Ar 100 MG
Mulib Ar Capsule is used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and bronchial asthma in adults.
Contraindications of Mulib Ar 100 MG
- If you are allergic to ambroxol, acebrophylline, theophylline or any other ingredients of Mulib Ar Capsule.
- If you have any heart disease such as low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure or abnormal heart rate.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
Side effects of Mulib Ar 100 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in the nose
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Mulib Ar 100 MG
Can I take Mulib Ar Capsule during pregnancy?
Mulib Ar Capsule is not recommended during pregnancy. If you conceive while taking this medicine, reach out to your doctor immediately.
Can I take Mulib Ar Capsule while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the safety of Mulib Ar Capsule in breastfeeding mothers. Hence, avoid this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Mulib Ar Capsule?
Mulib Ar Capsule may cause dizziness and drowsiness as side effects. Be cautious if you experience these side effects.
Can I consume alcohol with Mulib Ar Capsule?
Avoid alcohol while consuming Mulib Ar Capsule as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have heart diseases such as hypertension, chronic heart failure, or irregular heartbeat; caution is needed.
- You have a stomach ulcer, thyroid, liver or kidney diseases.
- You have any viral infections.
- You have a history of fits.
- You have an alcohol addiction, careful monitoring is required in such patients.
- You develop a fever with chills, immediately stop this medicine and seek medical help.
Mode of Action of Mulib Ar 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Acebrophylline causes relaxation of muscles around the airway and inhibits the mucous secretion. It inhibits certain enzymes responsible for the production of chemicals that cause swelling. This results in a decrease of swelling responsible for airway obstruction....
Directions for Use of Mulib Ar 100 MG
- Take Mulib Ar Capsule as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly as directed by your doctor.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own.
Interactions of Mulib Ar 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Mulib Ar Capsule works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- This medicine, when used with medicines like albuterol, metaproterenol, pirbuterol, terbutaline, steroids, and water pills, can decrease the potassium levels in the blood. You may require serum potassium monitoring....
Storage and disposal of Mulib Ar 100 MG
- Store below 25°temprature in a clean & dry place, guarded against moisture, direct sunlight, and heat.
- Keep Mulib Ar Capsule away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour into the drain.
Dosage of Mulib Ar 100 MG
Overdose of Mulib Ar Capsule may cause nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, blood in the vomit, restlessness, increased limb movements, seizures, and increased heart rate. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one. Do not stop taking Mulib Ar Capsule without consulting your doctor....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Mulib Ar a steroid?
A: No, Mulib Ar Capsule is not a steroid medicine.
Q: Can I stop taking Mulib Ar Capsule suddenly?
A: No, you should not stop taking Mulib Ar suddenly. Stopping this medicine abruptly may worsen your asthma symptoms. If feel your symptoms worsens or dose not improve, consult your doctor for re-evaluation. But do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor.
Q: How long do I have to take Mulib Ar Capsule?
A: Duration of this medicine depends on the underlying disease and the cause of illness.
Q: Is Mulib Ar Capsule an antibiotic?
A: No. Mulib Ar Capsule is not an antibiotic.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.