Mox I Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
Mox I 0.5 %W/V Description
Mox I Eye Drop contain Moxifloxacin an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. Mox I works by stopping the growth of bacteria. You should comple
te the course given by your doctor and do not stop using Mox I Eye Drop on your own.
Uses of Mox I 0.5 %W/V
Contraindications of Mox I 0.5 %W/V
Side effects of Mox I 0.5 %W/V
Precautions and Warnings of Mox I 0.5 %W/V
Other General Warnings
- You have swelling of throat, face, itching over body or breathing difficulty.
- You are using contact lenses.
- You are having eye infection caused due to bacteria of genital infection.
Mode of Action of Mox I 0.5 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mox I 0.5 %W/V
- Use Mox I Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Mox I 0.5 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Mox I 0.5 %W/V
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Mox I 0.5 %W/V
- As Mox I Eye Drop is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have instilled extra drops of it, wash eyes thoroughly with water.