Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By LA RENON HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Montegress Fx Tablet is an anti-allergic medicine. It is used for the management of symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as runny & stuffed nose, blockage in airways, sneezing, itching, watery eyes and
other allergic symptoms. Montegress Fx Tablet is a combination of two medicines namely montelukast and fexofenadine. This Tablet works by blocking the production of chemicals responsible for the production of symptoms of allergy. It should be taken as instructed by the doctor for the exact duration and dose as prescribed.
|You Save||₹26.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Montelukast(10.0 Mg) + Fexofenadine(120.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, headache, drowsiness, nausea, indigestion|
Check more medicines with composition as Montelukast(10.0 Mg) + Fexofenadine(120.0 Mg)
14 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Fxomont 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 95.7037.08% CHEAPER₹ 9.57/Tablet
- Fexona 120/10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 115.0024.39% CHEAPER₹ 11.5/Tablet
- Vitaresp Fx TabletBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 106.2530.11% CHEAPER₹ 10.63/Tablet
- Odimont Fx Tablet 15'sBy Zydus Healthcare Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 259.10₹ 220.233.48% CHEAPER₹ 14.68/Tablet
- Spiromont F Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 245.00₹ 208.258.74% CHEAPER₹ 13.88/Tablet
- Fxson M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 65.90₹ 65.9056.67% CHEAPER₹ 6.59/Tablet
- Monteshine F Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jupiter Biolabs Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 149.00₹ 126.6516.7% CHEAPER₹ 12.67/Tablet
- Emlukast Fx TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 83.25₹ 70.7653.45% CHEAPER₹ 7.08/Tablet
- Histakind M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 139.15₹ 118.2822.22% CHEAPER₹ 11.83/Tablet
- Fix Ar Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.27₹ 89.4841.16% CHEAPER₹ 8.95/Tablet
Uses of Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Montegress Fx Tablet is used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis in adults only.
Contraindications of Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you are allergic to montelukast and fexofenadine or any of the ingredient of Montegress Fx Tablet.
Side effects of Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Montegress Fx Tablet during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using the Montegress Fx Tablet as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits.
Can I take Montegress Fx Tablet while breastfeeding?
Montegress Fx Tablet is not recommended for use while breastfeeding as there is limited information about the effects of this medicine in breastfeeding women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Montegress Fx Tablet?
If you experience dizziness or drowsiness after taking Montegress Fx Tablet, do not drive or operate any machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Montegress Fx Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol along with Montegress Fx Tablet, especially if you have any liver disease. Consuming alcohol while taking this medicine can worsen the side effects such as dizziness and drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any blood disorder, abnormal blood count and swelling of blood vessels.
- You have any heart-related disorder, joint disorder or muscle weakness.
- You are suffering from any brain-related problems like aggression, anxiety, depression, abnormal dreams, lack of sleep, irritation, restlessness or suicidal thoughts.
- You have known allergy to aspirin or other painkillers or you have acute asthma.
- You have kidney or liver function problem or you are an elderly patient.
- You are experiencing rapid heartbeats, palpitations and excessive sweating.
Mode of Action of Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Montelukast works by blocking the action of allergic mediator leukotrienes by binding to leukotriene receptors and helps in relieving the symptoms of allergy. Fexofenadine works by blocking the action of natural substance histamine which is produced by the body during allergic reactions....
Directions for Use of Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Montegress Fx Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Performance may be impared with decreased alertness, if medicines acting on the brain to produce calmness are taken along with Montegress Fx.
- Concomitant use of antibiotics such as erythromycin or antifungal such as Ketoconazole can increase the levels of this medicine.
- Maintain a minimum gap of 2 hours between the administration of Montegress Fx and antacid medicines containing aluminium and magnesium.
- Other medicines such as Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Rifampin and Gemfibrozil should be used cautiously. Inform your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines.
- Montegress Fx Tablets may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
Interactions with food items
You should avoid consuming grapefruit juice, orange or apple while taking the Montegress Fx Tablet as it may interfere with the activity of this Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Montegress Fx Tablets at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Montegress Fx 120mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
The symptoms of an overdose of Montegress Fx include stomach pain, sleepiness, thirst feeling, headache, vomiting, altered mental state, drowsiness, dry mouth, tiredness and dizziness. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Montegress Fx Tablet in acute attacks of asthma?
A: Montegress Fx is not indicated for use in the reversal of bronchospasm in acute asthma attacks including status asthmaticus.
Q: Can I take the Montegress Fx for cough or throat infection?
A: No, it is not effective for cough or throat infection. A cough could be due to different causes and hence it would be best to take a doctor's advice before taking any medicine to treat cough.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed