Monoscab 5% Lotion
Monoscab 5 % Description
Monoscab Lotion is used for the treatment of scabies. It is a topical Lotion containing permethrin as the active ingredient. This Lotion acts against scabies causing organisms called mites. Scabies i
s a skin infection caused by mite known as sarcoptes scabiei. You may experience such as intense itching and a pimple-like skin rash. This Lotion acts by paralysing the causative organism mites and results in the death of mite. It is meant for external use only. Apply the Lotion as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. It should not be applied on broken skin or near the eyes. Wash your hands before and after applying this Lotion. Always apply the Lotion on clean and dry skin.
- Scabigard P Lotion 50mlBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd50ml Lotion in BottleMRP 60.27₹ 51.23₹ 1.02/Ml
- Permed Lotion 60mlBy Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd60ml Lotion in BottleMRP 73.20₹ 68.81₹ 1.15/Ml
- Scabimide P Lotion 50mlBy Group Pharmaceuticals Ltd50ml Lotion in BottleMRP 54.61₹ 46.42₹ 0.93/Ml
Uses of Monoscab 5 %
Contraindications of Monoscab 5 %
Side effects of Monoscab 5 %
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Monoscab 5 %
Other General Warnings
- Your eyes come in contact with the medicine as it can cause irritation. Wash the eyes immediately in case the Lotion comes in contact.
- You are allergic to this Lotion.
- Keep it away from fire as it can catch the flame easily.
- Do not use it on children below 2 years of age unless prescribed by a doctor.
Mode of Action of Monoscab 5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Monoscab 5 %
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply this Lotion as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- It should not be applied on broken skin or near the eyes.
- Always apply the cream on clean and dry skin.
- Always wash your body after 8-10 hours of application of Lotion.
Interactions of Monoscab 5 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Monoscab 5 %
- Do not store it above 25°C.
- Do not freeze the Lotion.
- Store in the original package to protect from light and moisture.
Dosage of Monoscab 5 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Monoscab Lotion used for?
Q: Can I cook after applying Monoscab Lotion?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Permethrin 5% w/w Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- DailyMed - PERMETHRIN- permethrin cream 5% w/w cream [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]