By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Mobizox tablet is used for symptomatic treatment of painful muscle spasm associated with musculoskeletal conditions and to reduce swelling and inflammation of joints and bones. It is a combination of
three medicines, Diclofenac, Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone. It is also used to relieve pain after operations and surgeries. Mobizox tablet works by interfering with the production of chemicals responsible for inflammatory reactions such as prostaglandin and relaxes the muscles by painful signals to brains from the site of pain....
Uses of Mobizox Tablet
Mobizox Tablet is used to for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries. It is also used after operations and surgeries for
relieving pain, inflammation and swelling....
Contraindications of Mobizox Tablet
- If you are allergic to Diclofenac, Paracetamol, Chlorzoxazone or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are experiencing bleeding from stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
- This medicine should not be used for relieving pain before, during and after bypass surgery of heart.
Side effects of Mobizox Tablet
- Liver problem
Precautions and Warnings of Mobizox Tablet
Can I take Mobizox Tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take this medicine during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Mobizox Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Mobizox Tablet ?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken this medicine as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Mobizox Tablet ?
It is advised to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects such as drowsiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. your doctor may suggest kidney function test.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you are passing black tarry stools
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the condition
- You have systemic lupus erththramoses (an autoimmune disorder)
- You are an alcoholic then this medicine can damage the liver when taken together
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anemia.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Mobizox Tablet
How Does It Work?
Mobizox works by the combined action of its three components. Diclofenac and Paracetamol inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus
offers anti-inflammatory property. Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant which works by blocking the signals of painful sensation through the nerve to the brain and reduces pain and stiffness....
Directions for Use of Mobizox Tablet
Mobizox tablets should be taken as directed by the doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, preferably after meals. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. You should not consume it more than t
hat prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Mobizox Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Mobizox tablets may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications(that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....Read more
- Do not take any other medicines containing Paracetamol or Diclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like water pills can lead to kidney damage when taken along with it.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplants like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like lithium, phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin and clonazepam should be used with caution as Mobizox can increase the side effects of these medicines....Read more
- Medicine used to treat gout-like Probenecid, medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol, Rifampicin and HIV infections like Zidovudine should be used cautiously.
Interactions with food items
Your doctor may recommend that you take Mobizox tablet after having your meals.
Storage and disposal of Mobizox Tablet
- Store Mobizox tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Mobizox Tablet
Taking Mobizox tablet in high doses may result in serious liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much
of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Mobizox tablet take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double
dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give Mobizox Tablet to my newborn baby?
A: No, it is not safe for neonates or newborn baby. It is advised to consult a doctor.
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking Mobizox Tablet?
A: You are supposed to tell the doctor your health condition like if you have diabetes, blood disorders, liver disease or kidney disease.
Q: Can I take Mobizox for a toothache?
A: Do not take this medicine without consulting your dentist. The underlying cause of toothache can be different. Therefore, do not self medicate.
Q: How do Mobizox tablets work?
A: Mobizox contains Paracetamol, Diclofenac and Chlorzoxazone. Paracetamol and Diclofenac reduce the production of chemicals responsible for inflammation and pain. Chlorzoxazone helps in relaxing the muscles and improve pain and stiffness caused by muscle strains and sprains.
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Mobizox?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with this medicine. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
Q: Can Mobizox be used by epileptic patients?
A: Mobizox may have additive effect on epilepsy or seizure medicines and can increase the side effects. Consult your doctor for more information on this
Q: How to take Mobizox tablet?
A: Take Mobizox tablets as directed by the doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, preferably after meals.
- CIP-ZOX Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 9 June 2021]
- DailyMed - CHLORZOXAZONE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 9 June 2021]\\
- Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 June 2021]
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg (POM) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 June 2021].
|You Save||₹29.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Chlorzoxazone(500.0 Mg),Diclofenac(50.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscular and joint pain|
|Side effects||Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, weakness|
Last Updated on: 12 Jun 2021 | 07:53 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved