Mobizox Tablet Description
Mobizox tablet is used for symptomatic treatment of painful muscle spasms associated with musculoskeletal conditions and to reduce swelling and inflammation of joints and bones. It is a combination m
edicine containing diclofenac, paracetamol and chlorzoxazone. It is also used to relieve pain after operations and surgeries. Mobizox tablet works by interfering with the production of chemicals responsible for inflammatory reactions such as prostaglandin and relaxes the muscles by painful signals to brains from the site of pain. Mobizox tablets should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹32.40 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorzoxazone(500.0 Mg) + Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscular and joint pain|
|Side effects||Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, indigestion, weakness|
- Lomasure 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.00₹ 58.6568% CHEAPER₹ 5.87/Tablet
- Myospaz Forte TabletBy Win-medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 307.00₹ 260.95₹ 26.1/Tablet
- Seradic Mr TabletBy Obsurge Biotech Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 129.25₹ 109.8640% CHEAPER₹ 10.99/Tablet
- Diclotal Plus Mr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.00₹ 48.0073% CHEAPER₹ 4.8/Tablet
Uses of Mobizox Tablet
Contraindications of Mobizox Tablet
- If you are allergic to Diclofenac, Paracetamol, Chlorzoxazone or any ingredient of Mobizox tablet.
- If you are experiencing bleeding from stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
- This medicine should not be used for relieving pain before, during and after bypass surgery of heart.
Side effects of Mobizox Tablet
- Liver problem
Precautions and Warnings of Mobizox Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. your doctor may suggest kidney function test.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you are passing black tarry stools
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the condition
- You have systemic lupus erththramoses (an autoimmune disorder)
- You are an alcoholic then this medicine can damage the liver when taken together
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anemia.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking Mobizox tablet
Mode of Action of Mobizox Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mobizox Tablet
Interactions of Mobizox Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Mobizox tablets may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Do not take any other medicines containing Paracetamol or Diclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like water pills can lead to kidney damage when taken along with it.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplants like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like lithium, phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin and clonazepam should be used with caution as Mobizox can increase the side effects of these medicines....
- Medicine used to treat gout-like Probenecid, medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol, Rifampicin and HIV infections like Zidovudine should be used cautiously.
Interactions with food items
- Your doctor may recommend that you take Mobizox tablet after having your meals.
Storage and disposal of Mobizox Tablet
- Store Mobizox tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused or expired medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Mobizox Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give Mobizox Tablet to my newborn baby?
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking Mobizox Tablet?
Q: Can I take Mobizox for a toothache?
Q: How do Mobizox tablets work?
Q: Can Mobizox be used by epileptic patients?
Q: How to take Mobizox tablet?
Q: Does Mobizox cause acidity?
Q: When should I take Mobizox?
Q: What is the Mobizox tablet used for?
Q: How many Mobizox tablets can be taken?
Q: Can I stop taking Mobizox tablet when my pain is relieved?
- CIP-ZOX Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 4 February 2022]
- DailyMed - CHLORZOXAZONE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 4 February 2022]
- Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 4 February 2022]
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg (POM) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 4 February 2022].