Melanorm Tube Of 30gm Cream
Melanorm 4 % Description
Melanorm Tube Of 30gm Cream contains Hydroquinone as its active ingredient. It is used to treat dark skin discolouration that is caused by the sun or facial marks due to pimples, dark patches or spot
s on the skin. Do not use this medicine to treat any other skin conditions than that prescribed by your doctor. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects while on treatment with this medicine, but they normally fade away with time. However, if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹17.40 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Dark skin discolouration|
|Side effects||Application site reactions like burning or stinging sensation, irritation, itching, redness.|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR MELASMA|
- Melapik Hq Cream 20gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 125.00₹ 106.25₹ 5.31/Gram
- Melalite Forte Cream 30gmBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 143.58₹ 122.04₹ 4.07/Gram
- Eukroma 4% Cream 20gmBy Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 139.30₹ 122.58₹ 6.13/Gram
Uses of Melanorm 4 %
Contraindications of Melanorm 4 %
Side effects of Melanorm 4 %
Precautions and Warnings of Melanorm 4 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction or an infection after using Melanorm Tube Of 30gm Cream. Immediately contact your doctor.
- You are applying for the medicine on a larger skin area, broken skin or under skin folds.
- You have any type of skin infection.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after applying Melanorm Tube Of 30gm Cream for 7 days.
- You notice a blue-black darkening on your skin, immediately contact your doctor.
- You must avoid being in the sunlight for too long.
- You should avoid getting any medicine into your eyes, nose, mouth, open wounds, armpits, private parts. In case of such an exposure, you should wash the affected part thoroughly with water.
- Melanorm Tube Of 30gm Cream should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Melanorm 4 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Melanorm 4 %
- Melanorm Tube Of 30gm Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Melanorm 4 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Melanorm 4 %
- Store Melanorm Tube Of 30gm Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Melanorm 4 %
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Melanorm Tube Of 30gm Cream?
Q: How to use Melanorm Tube Of 30gm Cream?
- You should use Melanorm Tube Of 30gm Cream as instructed by the doctor. Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use. Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated. Clean the affected area and apply a small amount of medicine....