Mecoriv 500mg Tablets
Mecoriv 500mg Tablets Description
Mecoriv Tablet is used in vitamin B12 deficiency & anaemia. It contains mecobalamin or methylcobalamin also known as vitamin B12. It helps in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function
and the production of DNA. It may also improve the health of your skin and boost your energy levels. Take this Tablet as advised by your doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain.
- It also plays an important role in red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis.
- It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility and the functioning of various hormones.
Uses of Mecoriv 500mg Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Mecoriv 500mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have an eye disorder called Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy (slow and painless loss of vision).
- You consume alcohol in excess regularly, your doctor may monitor your vitamin B12 levels to check the progress of treatment.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Mecoriv 500mg Tablets
- Take the Mecoriv Tablet as suggested by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the Mecoriv Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Mecoriv 500mg Tablets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the difference between Mecobalamin and Methylcobalamin?
Q: What are the side effects of Mecoriv Tablet?
Q: What is the best time to take Mecoriv?
- Vitamin B12 [Internet]. The Nutrition Source. 2021 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Encyclopedia M, B12 V. Vitamin B12: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Mecobalamin: Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | MIMS Malaysia [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Vitamin B 12 [Internet]. Mayoclinic.com. 2021 [cited 26 June 2022]