Mariheal Tablet Description
Mariheal Tablet is used for relieving inflammation and pain associated with various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint pain. It contains a combination of trypsin, brom
elain and rutoside as its active components. Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes, whereas rutoside is an antioxidant. You should take Mariheal Tablet as advised by your doctor. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, gas, and alteration in stools. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then inform your doctor immediately.
Uses of Mariheal Tablet
Contraindications of Mariheal Tablet
- If you are allergic to Mariheal Tablet or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- This medicine should not be given to children below 12 years of age.
Side effects of Mariheal Tablet
- Flatulence (gas)
- Alternation stools
- Numbness of fingers
- Skin reactions like redness, cuts on the skin, thread-like red lines on the skin, stretch marks, rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Mariheal Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Mariheal Tablet.
- You are suffering from any kind of blood clotting disorders.
- You have a history of severe liver damage.
- You have gone through dialysis.
- You have a kidney or liver problem.
- You have an allergy to pollen, pineapple, papain, carrot, grass pollen, and fennel.
Mode of Action of Mariheal Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Mariheal Tablet works by the combined action of all its components: trypsin, bromelain and rutoside.
- Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes that work by increasing the blood flow at the inflammation site and are also responsible for the breakdown of proteins.
- Rotoside is an antioxidant, and it helps remove the free radicals, promotes healing, and reduces swelling.
Directions for Use of Mariheal Tablet
- Mariheal Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Mariheal Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Mariheal Tablet may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations....
- Antibiotics like amoxicillin, medicines used in heart diseases such as Aspirin, clopidogrel, painkiller medicines, and medicines used to thin the blood should be used cautiously along with Mariheal Tablet....
Storage and disposal of Mariheal Tablet
- Store Mariheal Tablet below 30° C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Mariheal Tablet
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Mariheal Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before satrting Mariheal Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Mariheal Tablet may interact with other medicines and hence inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
Q: What is the composition of Mariheal Tablet?
- D M Pharma- Trypsin, Bromelain and Rutoside Trihydrate Tablet|Third Party Medicines Manufacturers and Exporters [Internet]. Dmpharma.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Ba. TRYPSIN: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside drug information | DrugsUpdate India [Internet]. Drugsupdate.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Zuventus Healthcare - Tribolin Tablet [Internet]. Zuventus.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]