Malidens 500mg Tablet
By ABBOTT HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Malidens 500 MG Description
Malidens Tablet contains paracetamol as its main ingredient. Paracetamol is a painkiller used to treat fever, pain and ache. Malidens Tablet works by blocking the formation of certain chemicals respo
nsible for fever and pain. You should not take more than 4-tablets of Malidens Tablet in 24 hours. If you feel that your pain and fever are relieved, do not take it further. Individuals with liver and kidney problems should seek medical advice before taking this medicine. This medicine is not meant for children under 12 years of age.
|Contains||Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and fever|
|Side effects||Skin rash, itching, blisters|
Check more medicines with composition as Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
11 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Malidens 500mg Tablet
- Teplota 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 14.95₹ 11.9611.11% CHEAPER₹ 0.8/Tablet
- Paracip 500mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 8.96₹ 8.0610% CHEAPER₹ 0.81/Tablet
- Xykaa 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 15.03₹ 13.53₹ 0.9/Tablet
- Dolo (paracetamol) 500mg TabletBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 13.44₹ 11.4215.56% CHEAPER₹ 0.76/Tablet
- Pacimol 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Ipca Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 13.44₹ 11.4215.56% CHEAPER₹ 0.76/Tablet
- Crocin Advance 500mg Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline Consumer20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.62₹ 21.49₹ 1.07/Tablet
- Alkem Para 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 10.03₹ 8.535.56% CHEAPER₹ 0.85/Tablet
- P 500 Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Apex Laboratories Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 16.97₹ 14.42₹ 0.96/Tablet
- Pyrigesic 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy East India Pharma Works Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 16.97₹ 14.42₹ 0.96/Tablet
- Calpol 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 16.65₹ 14.15₹ 0.94/Tablet
Uses of Malidens 500 MG
To treat fever, pain and ache.
Contraindications of Malidens 500 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any other ingredients of the Malidens Tablet.
- If you are taking any other products containing paracetamol.
Side effects of Malidens 500 MG
Chances of getting side effects with Malidens Tablet are rare if taken within the recommended doses. However, in rare cases, you may experience a skin rash, itching and blisters, allergic reaction and blood-related problems. There is a risk of liver and kidney damage with this medicine if used too frequently or for long-term treatment....
Precautions and Warnings of Malidens 500 MG
Can I take the Malidens Tablet during pregnancy?
Malidens Tablet can be used during pregnancy if the doctor recommends it. Yet, it should be used for a short duration in low doses and should not be used too frequently by pregnant women.
Can I take the Malidens Tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of Malidens Tablet pass into the breastmilk in a very small amount and has negligible effects on the breastfed baby. Thus, you can take it while you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Malidens Tablet?
Malidens Tablet is not likely to affect your ability to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Malidens Tablet?
Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking a Malidens Tablet is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics( people who drink too often or can not abstain from drinking) and people with liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have severe liver or kidney diseases or problems.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol. Taking too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- You consume alcohol too often or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- This medicine is not meant to be used in children below 12 years of age.
- You should maintain a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose of Malidens Tablet and should not exceed it to more than 4-tablets a day.
Mode of Action of Malidens 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Malidens Tablet works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for the fever, swelling and sensation of pain. It also acts on the area of the brain, responsible for controlling body temperature....
Directions for Use of Malidens 500 MG
Take Malidens Tablet as a whole with a glass of water or as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Malidens 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Malidens Tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how Malidens Tablet works, if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat nausea or vomitings like metoclopramide or domperidone should be avoided with Malidens Tablets.
- Frequent use of Malidens Tablet by a person on blood thinners like warfarin can increase the anticoagulant effect of warfarin and can lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours as it can interfere with the painkiller action of Malidens Tablet.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like chloramphenicol should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Malidens 500 MG
- Malidens Tablet should not be stored above 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Malidens 500 MG
Taking too much of Malidens Tablet may result in severe liver damage. Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and stomach ache. If you happen to take too much of this medicine, reach out to your doctor at the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking a dose, then take it as soon as you remember. Keep a gap of at least 4-6 hours between this dose and the next dose. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Malidens Tablet be used for a headache?
A: Yes, Malidens Tablets can be used for headaches. However, if you are feeling you get the headache too often and there is not much relief in the headache after taking this medicine, consult your doctor.
Q: Can I give Malidens Tablet to a five year old child?
A: No, Malidens Tablet is not meant for use in children below 12 years of age.
Q: Is Malidens Tablet safe during pregnancy?
A: It can be taken during pregnancy under medical supervision. A pregnant woman should avoid taking Malidens Tablet too often and for prolonged durations.
Q: Can I take Malidens Tablet for cold and fever?
A: You can take this medicine for controlling fever, it may not have any action in reducing cold as cold is usually happen due to a viral infection and affects the nose and throat.
Q: What are the uses of Malidens Tablet?
A: Malidens Tablet mg is used to relieve fever and mild-to-moderate pain. It is also used to get relief from a headache, toothache, migraine, period pain and other painful conditions.
Q: Malidens Tablet vs Crocin, what are the differences?
A: Malidens Tablet contains paracetamol 650 mg and is generally used to treat fever and body pain. Crocin tablet also contains paracetamol in different doses. Both medicines contain the same active ingredient, which is Paracetamol.
Q: Any general warnings, I should be aware of about paracetamol?
- Be cautious if you are a patient with liver problems, kidney problems or an alcoholic, as this medicine is known to cause severe liver damage in case of an overdose. Caution is needed for the elderly as well....
- Paracetamol should be used in low doses and for the shortest duration possible.
- You should avoid taking it when the symptoms (pain and fever) disappear.
- You should not take it while taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed