Macox Zh Tablet
Macox Zh Tablet Description
The Macox Zh Tablet belongs to the anti-tuberculosis medication group. Uses of Macrox Zh Tablet include treating severe bacterial infections such as tuberculosis, contagious diseases of mucous membra
nes and skin, and bacterial infections of spinal cord membranes and nerves. Mycobacterium tuberculosis, a bacteria that causes tuberculosis, attacks the lungs, may also affect the kidneys, spine, spleen, and bone marrow. It is a contagious illness caused by mycobacterium. People with tuberculosis can spread the disease through tiny droplets released into the air by an infected person. Symptoms include a persistent cough, pain while coughing or during normal breathing, unexplained fatigue, fever, and night sweats. The risk of developing active TB increases in people who drink alcohol or smoke, people with HIV, and people with immune system disorders. Macox Zh Tablet is a prescription medicine, and it should be taken according to directions. Even if you feel better, continuing the treatment is essential. Sudden discontinuation may reduce the potency of the medicine. Macox Zh Tablet may require a few days to feel its effects. If the condition worsens or does not improve, you should consult your doctor. Macox Zh Tablet's side effects include nausea, vomiting, fever, dark-coloured urine, sweating, and increased salivation. If you develop an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, shortness of breath, etc. ), you should seek immediate medical attention. Macox Zh Tablet should be taken with caution by patients with liver and kidney conditions. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should also consult the doctor before taking medicine. Avoid drinking alcohol as it may cause excessive drowsiness with Macox Zh Tablet.
|You Save||₹7.98 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Isoniazid(150.0 Mg) + Pyrazinamide(750.0 Mg) + Rifampicin(225.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Tuberculosis, contagious diseases, bacterial infections of the spinal cord, bacterial infection of the brain|
|Side effects||Dark urine, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, unusual tiredness or weakness, tingling or numbness of the hands and feet, headache, yellow-coloured eyes or skin, skin rash, muscle pain|
Uses of Macox Zh Tablet
- Bacterial infections of the spinal cord and brain
Contraindications of Macox Zh Tablet
Side effects of Macox Zh Tablet
- Dark urine
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Tingling or numbness of the hands and feet
- Yellow-coloured eyes or skin
- Skin rash
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Macox Zh Tablet
Other General Warnings
- Talk to your doctor if:
- You have seizure disorders or any central nervous system abnormality, as it increases the likelihood of worsening your conditions.
- You develop suicidal tendencies, which is especially likely to be the case in young adults.
- You are experiencing frequent infections, fever with chills, sore throat, and mouth ulcers.
- You are suffering from an enlarged prostate gland, which will worsen the condition.
Mode of Action of Macox Zh Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Macox Zh Tablet
- Macox Zh Tablet dosage is determined by your health condition and response to treatment. Always follow the instructions given to you by your physician.
- Make sure to take a medicine whole. Do not crush or chew Macox Zh Tablet. The Macox Zh Tablet should be swallowed whole with water.
Interactions of Macox Zh Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Macox Zh Tablet with antibiotics such as erythromycin may carry a high risk of damaging the heart. So they cannot be used together.
- Taking Macox Zh Tablet and anti-HIV such as saquinavir or ritonavir medicines together may have adverse effects like changes in pulse rate, dizziness, or excessive sweating.
Interactions with food items
- Avoid eating or drinking products containing histamine or tyramine, such as cured meats, aged cheeses, soy sauce, tuna, salmon, mackerel, wine, and beer. Macox Zh Tablet contains isoniazid which might interact with these products....
Storage and disposal of Macox Zh Tablet
Dosage of Macox Zh Tablet
- Macox Zh Tablet overdose victims should seek medical attention if they collapse, experience a seizure, or have trouble breathing after taking the medicine.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take an antacid with Macox Zh Tablet?
Q: Does Macox Zh Tablet cause liver problems?
- It is possible that Macox Zh Tablet can cause liver problems, especially in people older than 35. Please notify your doctor if you experience yellowing of the eyes or skin, dark urine, pale stools, weakness, nausea, and vomiting. You may be prescribed Macox Zh Tablet while your doctor checks your liver function....
- isoniazid | Michigan Medicine [Internet]. Uofmhealth.org. 2022 [cited 25 January 2022]. Available from:
- Drugs H. Pyrazinamide: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 25 January 2022]. Available from:
- Drugs H. Rifampin: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 25 January 2022]. Available from: