Macgest 100 Mg Injection 2 Ml
By MACLEODS PHARMACEUTICALS
2ml Solution For Injection in Ampoule
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Macgest 100 MG Description
Macgest Solution For Injection contains progesterone as its active ingredients. This medicine is used for the treatment of gynecological disorders associated with the hormonal imbalance in the body s
uch as abnormal uterine bleeding and irregular or absence of mensturation. Progesterone is female hormone synthesized in the body naturally and plays a key role in regulating menstrual cycle and maintaining uterine health. This medicine works by supplying adequate levels of progesterone hormone and imitating its action in the body. This injection will be given under medical supervision of doctor or nurse.
|You Save||₹21.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Amenorrhea, abnormal uterine bleeding|
|Side effects||Breakthrough bleeding, spotting, change in menstrual flow, nausea|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR FEMALE INFERTILITY|
Check more medicines with composition as Progesterone(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Macgest 100 MG
Macgest Solution For Injection is used for the treatment of absence if mensturation or menstural irregularity (amenorrhea) and abnormal uterine bleeding mainly caused due to hormonal imbalance and not due to fibroids or uterine cancer....
Contraindications of Macgest 100 MG
- If you are allergic to progesterone or any of the ingredients of Macgest Solution For Injection.
- If you have or ever had breast or uterine cancer
- If you have abnormal vaginal bleeding which is not being treated.
- If you have a history of blood clot or inflammation due to blood clot in any part of the body.
- If you have liver disease
Side effects of Macgest 100 MG
- Breakthrough bleeding
- Change in menstrual flow
- Change in weight (increase or decrease)
- Breast tenderness
- Pain, irritation, and/or redness at the injection area
Precautions and Warnings of Macgest 100 MG
Can I take Macgest Solution For Injection during pregnancy?
This medicine can be taken during pregnancy if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Macgest Solution For Injection while breastfeeding?
Macgest Solution For Injection passess into the breastmilk in detectable amount. However, the effect of this medicine on breastfeeding child is not known. Consult your doctor for further advise.
Can I drive if I have consumed Macgest Solution For Injection?
If you experience drowsiness or dizziness after taking this medicine, then avoid driving or using machines or be cautious.
Can I consume alcohol with Macgest Solution For Injection?
There is no known interaction between this medicine and alcohol. Consult your doctor if you drink too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience abnormal vaginal bleeding or develop fibroids
- You experience vision disorder such as loss of vision, double vision or migraine.
- You experience any condition caused due to blood clot.
- You have a history of epilepsy, migraine, asthma, liver, heart or kidney dysfunction, diabetes.
- You have or had psychiatric disorders.
Mode of Action of Macgest 100 MG
How Does It Work?
This medicine contains a man-made form of a female hormone progesterone. Progesterone plays a key role in regulating menstrual cycle and maintaining uterine health. This medicine works by replenishing the levels of the female hormone, progesterone in the body and thereby corrects the conditions related to reduced levels of this hormone....
Directions for Use of Macgest 100 MG
- This medicine will be given in hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection
- Do not self inject this medicine
Interactions of Macgest 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Macgest Solution For Injection works or Macgest itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, herbals your are currently taking or might take before taking this medicine.
- Especially if you are taking an antifungal medicine containg ketaconazole inform your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Macgest 100 MG
- Store Macgest at or below 25°C.
- Please keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Macgest 100 MG
This injection will be given by a doctor or nurse thus chances of overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomfort or specific symptoms inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that the dose of this injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare set up. However, if you have missed any dose of this injection inform your doctor or nurse immediately....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Macgest Solution For Injection cause weight gain?
A: Yes, Macgest Solution For Injection may cause change in weight (increase or decrease). You may experience weight gain while on this medicine. However, contact your doctor in case your weight gain is worrying you.
Q: How should Macgest Solution For Injection be taken?
A: Macgest Solution For Injection is given as an injection into the muscle, under medical supervision of a doctor or nurse only.
Q: How long should i take Macgest Solution For Injection?
A: Your doctor will decide the dose and duration of the therapy, depending on your exact medical condition and its severity. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the maximum benefit from Macgest Solution For Injection.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed