Lumia 60k Capsule
Lumia 60000 IU Description
Lumia 60K capsule is used to treat and prevent vitamin D deficiency. It contains vitamin D3, which is also known as cholecalciferol or cholecalciferol. This medicine is also used as supportive therap
y for conditions such as osteoporosis where the bones become fragile due to low calcium levels. Take the Lumia 60K capsule exactly as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume it more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting the treatment with the Lumia 60K capsule.
- Calcijoint D3 CapsuleBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.0057.51% CHEAPER₹ 25.5/Capsule
- Calcigen D3 Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 139.88₹ 118.9050.47% CHEAPER₹ 29.73/Capsule
- Calcitas 60000iu D3 Capsules 4'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 139.86₹ 118.8850.48% CHEAPER₹ 29.72/Capsule
- Geo D3 60k Strip Of 8 CapsulesBy Origin Healthcare8 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 290.00₹ 255.2046.85% CHEAPER₹ 31.9/Capsule
- Zarivit D Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Zaria Pharmaceuticals Private Limited4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 129.00₹ 112.2353.25% CHEAPER₹ 28.06/Capsule
- Calcose D3 60k Capsules 4'sBy Pharmed Private Limited4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 130.00₹ 110.5053.97% CHEAPER₹ 27.63/Capsule
- D3 Base 60k Capsule 12'sBy Pharmanova Specialties Private Limited12 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 249.00₹ 249.0065.43% CHEAPER₹ 20.75/Capsule
- D Rise 60k Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Usv Pvt Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 146.90₹ 124.8647.98% CHEAPER₹ 31.22/Capsule
- Stecca 60k Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Elixir Healthcare Services4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 120.4049.85% CHEAPER₹ 30.1/Capsule
- Raymin D3 60k Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Instaray Pharmaceuticals4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 119.00₹ 101.1557.86% CHEAPER₹ 25.29/Capsule
Uses of Lumia 60000 IU
- Lumia 60K capsule is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirement of the body is high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Precautions and Warnings of Lumia 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, heart, kidney or liver problems, etc.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Lumia 60K capsule if you are allergic to any component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation in the near future.
- You may be asked to stop consuming certain products at least 2-3 weeks before starting the treatment with Lumia 60K capsule.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol while on treatment with this medicine.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Lumia 60000 IU
Directions for Use of Lumia 60000 IU
- Take Lumia 60K capsule as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Lumia 60000 IU
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun.
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
Q: Is Lumia 60K capsule a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
Q: Can I take Lumia 60K capsule if I am pregnant?
Q: Why does vitamin D deficiency occur?
- Vitamin D deficiency occurs due to inadequate dietary intake, increased requirement and impaired absorption by the body.
- It can happen due to limited exposure to sunlight, the inability of kidneys to convert vitamin D into an active form and poor absorption from the intestine.
- It is also common among individuals allergic to milk products, lactose intolerant and following some specific diet like ovo-vegetarianism and veganism.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking the Lumia 60K capsule?
- Inform the doctor in detail about your medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease or any other ailments you suffer from.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- This supplement may interact with other medicines. Hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine.
Q: What should I do if I missed taking 2-3 doses of Lumia 60k?
Q: What is the best time to take the Lumia 60k?
Q: What is Lumia 60K used for?
Q: Can Lumia 60K be taken daily?
- Plenachol D3 40 000 IU Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 February 2022]
- Vitamin D Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 8 February 2022]
- Plenachol D3 40 000 IU Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 February 2022]
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3): MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 8 February 2022]