Luliclin Cream 15gm
Luliclin 1 % Description
Luliclin Cream is meant for treating fungal skin infections in adults. It contains luliconazole, an anti-fungal medicine. It is not to be used near the eyes, mouth or vagina. It is meant for external
use only and should be used as recommended by the doctor or pharmacist. Burning sensation, itching, redness, and rash are some of the side effects of this medicine. They usually go away with time, but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor right away.
- Lt Mac 1% Cream 10gmBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 155.00₹ 131.75₹
- Luliderm Cream 10gmBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 160.00₹ 136.00₹
- Lulizol 1% Cream 50gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd50g Cream in TubeMRP 375.00₹ 318.75₹
- Luly Cream 30gmBy Brinton Pharmaceuticals Limited30g Cream in TubeMRP 355.50₹ 302.17₹
- Luray Cream 60gmBy Prism Lifescience60g Cream in TubeMRP 295.00₹ 295.00₹
- Lumycan Cream 30gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 241.00₹ 204.85₹
- Lulizol 1% Cream 30gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 260.00₹ 221.00₹
- Luly Cream 15gmBy Brinton Pharmaceuticals Limited15g Cream in TubeMRP 179.00₹ 152.15₹
- Luray Cream 30gmBy Prism Lifescience30g Cream in TubeMRP 149.00₹ 149.00₹
- Lulifaze Cream 30gmBy Megha Healthcare Private Limited30g Cream in TubeMRP 149.50₹ 149.50₹
Uses of Luliclin 1 %
Contraindications of Luliclin 1 %
Side effects of Luliclin 1 %
- Skin irritation
- Secondary skin infection
- Burning sensation
- Local skin reactions at the site of application
Precautions and Warnings of Luliclin 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience any local allergies after using Luliclin Cream.
- You should not use this medicine for any other ailment except for the one prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not give it to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have.
- This medicine should not be applied to the eyes or vagina.
- If your eyes come in contact with this medicine, then wash your eyes with water immediately and if there are any symptoms, then consult your doctor.
- This medicine should not be used for children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Luliclin 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Luliclin 1 %
- Luliclin Cream should be used for external application only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands properly after you apply Luliclin Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container to the infected area as it may contaminate Luliclin Cream.
- It should be applied to the affected area as a thin film and on 1 inch of skin around the affected area.
- It is not meant for use near the mouth, eye or vagina.
Interactions of Luliclin 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- Luliclin Cream used in a larger amount for a prolonged period may interact with the action of omeprazole (used in acidity).
- You should consult your doctor if you are on any other medicines along with Luliclin Cream.
Storage and disposal of Luliclin 1 %
- Store Luliclin Cream at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Once opened should be used within one month.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, and do not throw it in trash or wastewater.
Dosage of Luliclin 1 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Luliclin Cream suitable for skin allergy?
Q: Can Luliclin Cream be useful for skin burns?
Q: How should I use Luliclin Cream?
- Use Luliclin Cream as your doctor tells you to use it.
- Apply a thin layer of the medicine to the affected skin areas.
- Extend the application to about 1 inch of the surrounding skin.
- Do not rub the medicine. Wash your hands after you apply Luliclin Cream.