Clocip Anti Fungal Powder Of 100 Gm
The Clocip powder is an antifungal dusting powder that is quite handy when it comes to treating minor fungal infections at home. It is not a prescription medicine and can be purchased without a prescription. However, it is always recommended that you use it upon a doctor’s expert advice. Clocip 1% antifungal powder comes in a nifty plastic bottle with a built-in duster using which you can pour the powder in a controlled manner over the affected part(s). This 100 grams bottle of Clocip dusting powder contains a 1% concentration of Clotrimazole, which is a powerful drug used to treat fungal and some bacterial skin infections.
- One of the biggest benefits of the Clocip dusting powder is that it kills existing fungal infection and prevents the further growth of any fungus in the affected area.
- It can be used in all seasons and weather conditions provided it is stored according to the given instructions.
- Clocip powder is extremely useful in the treatment of fungal infections like ringworm, athlete’s foot, fungal nappy rash, and fungal sweat rash.
Clotrimazole IP 1%
- This antifungal powder is fit for external use only and cannot be used for any internal infections.
- The Clocip dusting powder should only be used as per the recommended dosage provided on the label or based on the medical advice of a doctor.
How to Use
- Pull open the blue coloured plastic cap and place it aside.
- Check whether the pores of the duster are opened.
- If not, then use a toothpick or any other such object to poke through and clear the pores of the duster.
- Gently dust the powder over the affected area.
- Avoid dusting too little or too much of the powder to avoid either inadequacy or wastage.
- Ensure the affected area should be coated properly with the powder to guarantee effectiveness.
- Keep it away from the reach of children as small children could ingest it and this could cause serious implications.
- Store it in an area that is cool and dry. Ensure that this area does not receive direct heat and light from the sun.
- Remember to close the cap firmly to avoid spillage.
- There could be some common side effects like blisters, swelling, skin peeling, or irritation in the area of application. Be sure to contact your doctor if you experience such symptoms.
Q1: Is this fungal powder safe for all ages?
Ans: Yes it is safe for all ages except infants. You should consult a doctor before using it on your infant.
Q2: What is one thing I should watch out for before using this powder?
Ans: Always ensure to check the label for the date of expiry as an expired powder may cause adverse side effects.
Q3: Can this powder have any intoxicating effects on the user?
Ans: No, there are no intoxicating substances in this powder.