Clocip Anti Fungal Powder Of 100 Gm
- A prescription may be required during the purchase of Clocip antifungal powder.
- It effectively treats fungal infections like athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm and others.
- It is one of the best dusting powders for fungal infections.
The Clocip powder is an antifungal dusting powder that is quite handy when it comes to treating minor fungal infections at home. It is not a prescription medicine and can be purchased without a prescription. However, it is always recommended that you use it upon a doctor’s expert advice. Clocip 1% antifungal powder comes in a nifty plastic bottle with a built-in duster using which you can pour the powder in a controlled manner over the affected part(s). This 100 grams bottle of Clocip dusting powder contains a 1% concentration of Clotrimazole, which is a powerful drug used to treat fungal and some bacterial skin infections.
- One of the biggest benefits of the Clocip dusting powder is that it kills existing fungal infections and prevents the further growth of any fungus in the affected area.
- It can be used in all seasons and weather conditions provided it is stored according to the given instructions.
- Clocip powder is extremely useful in the treatment of fungal infections like ringworm, athlete’s foot, fungal nappy rash, and fungal sweat rash.
Clotrimazole IP 1%
- This antifungal powder is fit for external use only and cannot be used for any internal infections.
- The Clocip dusting powder should only be used as per the recommended dosage provided on the label or based on the medical advice of a doctor.
How to Use
- Pull open the blue coloured plastic cap and place it aside.
- Check whether the pores of the duster are opened.
- If not, then use a toothpick or any other such object to poke through and clear the pores of the duster.
- Gently dust the powder over the affected area.
- Avoid dusting too little or too much of the powder to avoid either inadequacy or wastage.
- Ensure the affected area should be coated properly with the powder to guarantee effectiveness.
- Alcohol - There is no reported interaction of alcohol with Clocip powder but it is best to avoid alcohol consumption while taking medication.
- Pregnancy - Clocip powder is a category B pregnancy drug and it can be used during pregnancy under a doctor’s supervision.
- Breastfeeding - You must consult the doctor before using Clocip powder during breastfeeding. If nursing mothers are applying it to their breast or nipple, they should wash the affected area thoroughly before nursing their baby.
- Driving - Clocip powder has no or negligible influence on the ability to drive.
- Liver and kidney - Clocip antifungal powder does not have any reported interaction with these body organs. If you experience any concerns, consult with your doctor.
- Keep it away from the reach of children as small children could ingest it and this could cause serious implications.
- There could be some common side effects like blisters, swelling, skin peeling, or irritation in the area of application. Be sure to contact your doctor if you experience such symptoms.
- Do not overuse the powder as it is medicated.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Make sure the lid is tightly closed after use.
- Burning and stinging sensation
- Allergic reaction
Q1: Is this fungal powder safe for all ages?
Ans: Yes it is safe for all ages except infants. You should consult a doctor before using it on your infant.
Q2: What is one thing I should watch out for before using this powder?
Ans: Always ensure to check the label for the date of expiry as an expired powder may cause adverse side effects.
Q3: Can this powder have any intoxicating effects on the user?
Ans: No, there are no intoxicating substances in this powder.
Q4. Can I stop using Clocip Dusting Powder when I start feeling better?
Ans: You should not stop using Clocip powder once the symptoms start to get better. This could lead to recurrence as the fungus may not be killed completely.
Q5. What if I miss a dose?
Ans: In case you have missed taking a dose you can immediately apply it when you remember. If it is already time for the next dose, skip one dose and continue as usual. Do not make up for a missed application by applying an extra quantity.
Q6. Can I use Clocip powder on my vagina?
Ans: Yes, Clocip powder can be used to treat vaginal thrush and vaginal yeast infection.
Q7. Can we use Clocip dusting powder on our faces?
Ans: Yes, it is safe to use Clocip powder on the face. However, you must be careful and avoid getting it into your eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with water immediately in case of accidental contact.
Q8. Can Clocip be used on wounds?
Ans: Yes, you may apply it on small cuts and wounds to prevent infections.
Q9. Can Clocip powder be used daily?
Ans: Yes, you may use Clocip powder daily but do not use it in excess or more than recommended.
Q10. Can we use Clocip powder for babies?
Ans: It is a useful product. You can apply it to treat fungal infections, only after consulting a doctor.