Clocip Anti Fungal Powder Of 75 Gm
Clocip 1% Dusting Powder is a medication used to treat and forestall skin diseases like skin itchiness, athlete’s foot, ringworm contamination and so on due to some fungal infection. This medication treats fungal infections caused by excessive perspiration in the skin. It likewise assists with calming the skin’s aggravation, rashes and redness because of diaper rash. Clocip Powder works by destroying the fungus that causes the infection. Clocip destroys the infection by allowing the holes to open in the cell membrane and the components to leak out. This kills the fungus and cures the infection. Clocip 1% Powder should be used for skin only and should not be applied more than the recommended dose to avoid unpleasant side effects.
- Clocip Powder is widely used to treat various fungal infections of the skin due to specific fungi (Trichophyton species) and certain yeasts (Candida species) by destroying its cell membrane.
- The Clocip 1% Dusting Powder is utilised to treat skin problems like ringworm, athlete's foot, jock itch and so on and assuages from aggravation, rashes and redness in the affected area.
- It is likewise utilised in skin treatment for pityriasis, a parasitic disease that causes skin darkening around the chest, neck, arms and legs.
Clocip 1% Dusting Powder contains Clotrimazole which belongs to a group of medicines called antifungal agents.
- Clocip is used to treat athlete’s foot, ringworm, jock itch, assuages from aggravation, rashes and redness in the affected area.
- It is also used to prevent re-infection, treat nail or scalp infections.
How to Use
- Always use this medicine exactly as told by your doctor.
- Before applying the powder, your feet should be washed and dried thoroughly.
- Clocip should be sprinkled onto the affected areas two or three times daily.
- It may also be dusted inside your socks and shoes.
- Clocip is for external use only, do not put the powder in your mouth or swallow it.
- If you accidentally get powder in your eyes or mouth, wash immediately with water and contact your doctor.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature (15° - 25° C).
- Do not use Clocip after the expiry date.
- Scratching will damage the surface of the skin and cause the infection to spread further.
- Keep the affected skin areas clean.
Q1. What can the Clocip 1% Dusting Powder cure?
Ans: Clocip 1% Dusting Powder is a medication used to treat and forestall skin diseases like skin itchiness, athlete’s foot, ringworm contamination and so on due to some fungal infection. It can also be utilised in skin treatment for pityriasis, a parasitic disease that causes skin darkening around the chest, neck, arms and legs.
Q2. Are there any side effects of Clocip Powder?
Ans: Like most medicines, Clocip can have some minor side effects like itching or redness. However, these side effects will only be temporary. If the side effects persist, consult your doctor.
Q3. Can a pregnant woman use the Clocip 1% Dusting Powder?
Ans: Clocip Powder is a category B pregnancy drug. Clocip Powder can be used during pregnancy but only under the supervision of a doctor.