Lulibet Cream 10gm
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lulibet Cream is meant for treating fungal skin infections in adults. It contains luliconazole, an anti-fungal medicine. It is not to be used near the eyes, mouth or vagina. It is meant for external use only and should be used as recommended by the doctor or pharmacist. Burning sensation, itching, redness, and rash are some of the side effects of this medicine. They usually go away with time, but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor right away.
Uses of Lulibet Cream 10gm
Lulibet Cream is used in the treatment of fungal infections of the skin in adults.
Contraindications of Lulibet Cream 10gm
There are no specific contraindications of Lulibet Cream identified during use. However, it is advisable to consult your doctor if you have any health-related concerns.
Side effects of Lulibet Cream 10gm
- Skin irritation
- Secondary skin infection
- Burning sensation
- Local skin reactions at the site of application
Precautions and Warnings of Lulibet Cream 10gm
Can I apply Lulibet Cream during pregnancy?
There is limited safety information regarding the use of Lulibet Cream in pregnancy. Hence, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using it in pregnancy. Avoid applying it to the larger skin areas for a prolonged period.
Can I apply Lulibet Cream while breastfeeding?
Lulibet Cream can be used while breastfeeding as the absorbed quantities via the skin is very low. However, it must not be applied to the breast, nipple or nearby area. Make sure to not apply to the area, which may come in direct contact with the infant's skin while feeding or any large skin area for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Lulibet Cream?
Yes, Lulibet Cream is to be applied to the skin on the affected area and does not interfere with your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Lulibet Cream?
Alcohol may directly not interact with the action of Lulibet Cream. However, it can delay the healing of infection. Thus one should avoid consuming alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any local allergies after using Lulibet Cream.
- You should not use this medicine for any other ailment except for the one prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not give it to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have.
- This medicine should not be applied to the eyes or vagina.
- If your eyes come in contact with this medicine, then wash your eyes with water immediately and if there are any symptoms, then consult your doctor.
- This medicine should not be used for children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lulibet Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
Lulibet Cream works by inhibiting the action of a coenzyme in the fungal cell wall. This blocks the formation of a substance called ergosterol, essential for cell wall formation in fungus. This leads to decreased production of ergosterol and prevents the growth of fungus.
Directions for Use of Lulibet Cream 10gm
- Lulibet Cream should be used for external application only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands properly after you apply Lulibet Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container to the infected area as it may contaminate Lulibet Cream.
- It should be applied to the affected area as a thin film and on 1 inch of skin around the affected area.
- It is not meant for use near the mouth, eye or vagina.
Interactions of Lulibet Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- Lulibet Cream used in a larger amount for a prolonged period may interact with the action of omeprazole (used in acidity).
- You should consult your doctor if you are on any other medicines along with Lulibet Cream.
Storage and disposal of Lulibet Cream 10gm
- Store Lulibet Cream at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Once opened should be used within one month.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, and do not throw it in trash or wastewater.
Dosage of Lulibet Cream 10gm
Overdosage of Lulibet Cream is rare and no information is available on its overdose. If you have applied too much of this medicine, then wipe off the extra medicine with cotton or tissue immediately. If you experience any local symptoms after application, then reach out to your doctor.
Missed a Dose
If you forget to use Lulibet Cream at the suggested time, then use it as soon as you remember & carry on as before. Do not stop this medicine abruptly if you feel better without consulting your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Lulibet Cream suitable for skin allergy?
A: Lulibet Cream is used for the treatment of fungal skin infection. It is not useful for allergic skin disease. However, it may be used for secondary infections with allergy. You should consult your doctor before using Lulibet Cream.
Q: Can Lulibet Cream be useful for skin burns?
A: Lulibet Cream is used for the treatment of fungal skin infection. It is not useful for skin burns.
Q: How should I use Lulibet Cream?
- Use Lulibet Cream as your doctor tells you to use it.
- Apply a thin layer of the medicine to the affected skin areas.
- Extend the application to about 1 inch of the surrounding skin.
- Do not rub the medicine. Wash your hands after you apply Lulibet Cream.
Q: How does Lulibet Cream work?
A: Lulibet Cream contains medicine named Luliconazole, which is an anti-fungal medicine. It damages the cell membrane of fungal cells and eventually kills them.
Q: When to stop Lulibet Cream use?
A: You must use Lulibet Cream as per your doctor's advice. Do not use it for more than two weeks. If your condition is not improving, consult your doctor.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 06 May 2021 | 09:45 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved