Candid 1% Lotion 30ml
Candid Lotion is highly effective when it comes to treating fungal infections of the skin and ear. It contains Clotrimazole which is an antifungal agent. It effectively treats infections like ringworms, nappy rashes, athlete's foot, vaginal thrush and sweat rashes. Regular application of the lotion will effectively kill the fungi, as it attacks the fungal cell membrane. The lotion is for external use only and should be used under the guidance of a doctor. Avoid using more than the required dose as it can lead to certain side effects like swelling, blisters, irritation, etc. If the infection lasts for more than 4 weeks despite using Candid Lotion, get in touch with your doctor. Once the area has healed, you can prevent reinfection by keeping it clean and dry.
- The Candid lotion is an antifungal medicine that treats fungal infections.
- It contains Clotrimazole which is an antifungal agent.
- It kills fungi by attacking and destroying cell membranes.
Contains Clotrimazole I.P 1% in a non-aqueous base.
Treats fungal infections of the skin like ringworms, athletes foot, fungal intertrigo and infections of the ear.
How to Use
- Use Candid lotion as per your doctor’s advice.
- If you are using the medicine on your feet. Wash and dry your feet, especially between the toes, before applying the lotion.
- In case of skin infections, apply the lotion evenly on the affected area twice or thrice every day.
- Keep applying the lotion for at least 2 weeks even after the signs of infection have disappeared.
- Inform your doctor before using this lotion if you are allergic to Clotrimazole or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Also, inform your doctor if you are already using another topical medicine.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from light. Store it at room temperature (15-25 degree celsius).
- Do not use the lotion once it expires.
Q1. Can Candid lotion be applied to treat fungal infections?
Ans: Candid Lotion is an antifungal medicine. The lotion not only kills but also prevents the growth of fungus.
Q2. What is the size of the Candid Lotion bottle?
Ans: This Candid Lotion is 30ml in volume. It is also available in 15ml and 20ml.
Q3. Does the lotion have any side effects?
Ans: Candid lotion can result in minor side effects like application site irritation, swelling, skin peeling and blister.
Q4. What is the main ingredient in Candid lotion?
Ans: Candid Lotion has Clotrimazole as its main ingredient, which is an antifungal agent.