Lubripad Dm Tablet
Lubripad Dm Tablet Description
Lubripad Dm Tablet is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee and hip joint. It is a combination medicine containing methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM), diacerein and glucosamine as the active
ingredients. It reduces the pain and swelling at the joint by tackling the inflammation. Lubripad Dm Tablet promotes ease of movement by reducing the friction between the joints. They do so by increasing the cushioning effect between the joints. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You may experience diarrhoea, headache, nausea and stomach pain after taking Lubripad Dm Tablet. If these symptoms do not resolve or worsen, consult your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Lubripad Dm Tablet.
|Contains||Methyl Sulfonylmethane(250.0 Mg) + Diacerein(50.0 Mg) + Glucosamine(750.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Osteoarthritis, Joint and Bone disorders|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and drowsiness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR OSTEOARTHRITIS|
- Mobipro Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Icon Lifesciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 205.00₹ 184.50₹ 18.45/Tablet
- Jointace Dn Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Meyer Organics Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 405.00₹ 344.25₹ 22.95/Tablet
- Cartigen Dn TabletBy Pharmed Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 255.00₹ 216.75₹ 21.68/Tablet
- Lubrijoint Pro Bottle Of 30 TabletsBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals30 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 809.00₹ 687.65₹ 22.92/Tablet
- Joincerin M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 227.00₹ 192.95₹ 19.30/Tablet
- Ostovit Dm TabletBy Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 147.25₹ 125.163.1% CHEAPER₹ 12.52/Tablet
- Dfriz Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sinsan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 167.00₹ 141.95₹ 14.20/Tablet
Uses of Lubripad Dm Tablet
Contraindications of Lubripad Dm Tablet
- If you are allergic to glucosamine, diacerein, and Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) or any other component of Lubripad Dm Tablet.
- If you are suffering from liver disease and/or severe kidney damage.
- If have a history of or are suffering from obstruction of the intestine.
- If you are or were suffering from food pipe or intestinal disease like ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease.
- If you are prone to or are suffering from stomach ache.
- If you are allergic to shellfish.
Side effects of Lubripad Dm Tablet
- Indigestion, gases
- Stomach pain
- Rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Lubripad Dm Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of or are suffering from liver, heart or kidney disease.
- You have any other joint disease/ condition to find out the exact cause.
- You are suffering from diabetes or asthma.
- You are suffering from increased cholesterol levels.
- You are on antibiotics for any other medical condition, as it may increase the risk of stomach problems.
- You are pregnant, you think you may be pregnant and breastfeeding.
- You have experienced diarrhoea due to Lubripad Dm Tablet earlier.
- You had electrolyte imbalance or dehydration due to any other medicine in past.
- Lubripad Dm Tablet is not recommended for use in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lubripad Dm Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) acts as a nutritional supplement to the bones. It contains sulphur which is vital in the production of collagen and glucosamine, which in turn help in strengthening and repairing the bones and joints....
- Diacerein works by blocking the actions of a chemical substance called interleukin-1 beta, which leads to swelling, pain, and degradation of cartilage at the joints. It also helps in the built-up of cartilage thereby aiding in joint repair and healing....
- Glucosamine is a chemical substance found in the fluid around the joints (synovial fluid). It helps the synthesis of synovial fluid which keeps the joints lubricated and provides better movement and flexibility. It promotes the built-up of cartilage thereby helping in joint repair and reduces pain and improves its healing....
Directions for Use of Lubripad Dm Tablet
- Lubripad Dm Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not chew, break or crush the tablet
- Take the tablet at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Check the expiry date before use.
Interactions of Lubripad Dm Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Lubripad Dm Tablet works or Lubripad Dm Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking, recently taken or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Particularly, if you are on medicines used to treat acidity, immunosuppressant medicines like doxorubicin, etoposide, teniposide, medicines used to treat heart failure, high blood pressure and/ or antibiotics to treat certain medical conditions....
- Patients with uncontrolled diabetes must use this medicine with caution as concomitant use of Lubripad Dm Tablet with antidiabetic medicine such as glipizide, glyburide, and metformin may decrease the effect of blood sugar-lowering medicines....
- Use of Lubripad Dm Tablet with blood-thinning medicines like warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
Storage and disposal of Lubripad Dm Tablet
- Store at a temperature below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Dispose of the tablet if it has passed its expiry date
Dosage of Lubripad Dm Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What will happen if I accidentally take more than the recommended dosage of Lubripad Dm Tablet?
Q: Can Lubripad Dm Tablet be given to children?
- Glucosamine [Internet]. NPRA.Gov. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Diacerein: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Methylsulfonylmethane: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Glucozone [Internet]. Leeford.in. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Jointace DN [Internet]. Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]