Lorsumo Plus Tablet
Lorsumo Plus Tablet Description
Lorsumo Tablet is a combination medicine. It is used to treat pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back t
hrough your hips and buttocks and down each leg), etc. It contains lornoxicam and paracetamol (also called acetaminophen) as active components. It belongs to a class of medicines called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
Uses of Lorsumo Plus Tablet
Contraindications of Lorsumo Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to lornoxicam, paracetamol, salicylates or any of the ingredients of Lorsumo Tablet.
- If you have gastrointestinal bleeding like stomach ulcers
- If you have any problems with your heart, liver or kidney
- If you have any blood disorder
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Lorsumo Plus Tablet
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Lorsumo Plus Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a heart, liver or kidney problem.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You consume alcohol regularly.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Lorsumo Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lorsumo Plus Tablet
- Lorsumo Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lorsumo Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lorsumo Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, cancer or are taking blood thinners, antacids, water pills.
Storage and disposal of Lorsumo Plus Tablet
- Store Lorsumo Tablet in a clean & dry place, away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight.
- Keep away from children & pets.
Dosage of Lorsumo Plus Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Lorsumo Tablet used for?
- Muscle pain
- Lower back pain
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Post-operative pain
- Sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg)